- Micromanagement in the implementation department.
- Lack of resources to get the work done in a reasonable amount of time.
- Lack of trust between managers and workers.
- Expect to work weekends, at the very least during the summer months, to keep up with the workload.
- Most of the people are great.
And in conclusion, I will quote the band Naked Eyes, from their song "Promises Promises":
"You made me promises promises
You knew you'd never keep
Why do I believe"
Please... do not get me started.