West Coast Robotics is looking for someone to join our team as a part of our Vancouver Island Sales and Service division
- Have experience in sales; large-capital sales experience is an asset
- Possess the ability to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Be self-motivated and driven to perform well
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be willing to be on-call day and night
- Be able to use Microsoft Office
- Have experience with hand tools & equipment repair
- Have some knowledge of the dairy industry
- Have experience with automated equipment repair
- Have some experience with AutoCAD
A vehicle will be provided; a clean driving record is important. Compensation will be based on experience and performance.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BC's experts in robotic dairy equipment sales and service.