The West Coast College of Massage Therapy located in New Westminster is seeking a highly motivated and organized Student Services Administrator to start immediately, initially on a part time basis and eventually transitioning to a permanent full time position.
The Student & Property Services Administrator is responsible for providing student and staff support and contributing to the overall planning and daily operations of the Student & Property Services offices.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE ASSISTING WITH:
Maintaining student records including developing and processing student contracts and filing
Data entry of invoices, grades and attendance
Creation and distribution of student class schedules
Creation and distribution of Interim Progress Reports, Transcripts and Diplomas
Processing of student loans
Development and processing of library resources
Being familiar and knowledgeable about accreditation and college policies in order to ensure compliance
Providing support to the Manager of Student Services as requested
Providing support and working cooperatively with the Property Services Assistant in the management of the building and facilities.
- Related experience in post secondary studies preferred but not mandatory
- Have at least 3 years of office experience
- Strong computer skills (ms word, ms excel, ms outlook)
- Knowledge of Amperea/Amp Educator software & StudentAid a major asset
- Self-motivated and driven to take initiative
- Well organized, detail oriented, able to maintain accuracy & able to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and work well under direction
- Work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with a diversity of people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner including handling sensitive and/or confidential matters
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer a competitive wage and extended health benefits upon transition to permanent full time position in addition to unlimited complimentary massage treatments in the student clinic!
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward a cover letter, resume and references to the attached email address. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
APPLICATION DEADLINE - July 20, 2012
Spa Education Expo 2009, Apr 17, Apr 18, New Westminster, British Columbia, West Coast College of Massage Therapy