Reporting to the Site Manager, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring that all West Canadian customers receive helpful, consistent, and exceptional customer service in various job capacities as needed.
- Provide back up support for key roles within our client environment
- Assist with various projects/overflow work as required
- Perform varied tasks
- Sort & Distribute intercompany mail throughout the plant site
- Track incoming/outgoing shipments as required
- Delivery of copy paper and stationery orders
- Provide same day delivery service to and from Red Deer driving our company van
Mail room Services
- Order and stock Building 2 stationery room with supplies
- Order copy paper and specialty items are required
- General cleaning/organizing of the storage area
- Monitor toner levels, Replace as required
- Order & maintain all toner supplies for prompt replacement (including all HP toner required)
- Gather & submit ALL Non-Networked Meter Reads to RICOH
- Track & record all toner change data for reporting
- Validate and Update Distribution lists
Third Party Services
- Address, log & resolve complaints with vendors
- Arrange for maintenance, repairs or replacement of equipment
- Reconcile invoicing & process for payment; Interface with supplier to correct invoice discrepancies
- Maintain list of all vendor equipment
- Assist with orientation for new vendors
- Reception Relief/Support for both Joffre & Red Deer Site
- Respond to and redirect all calls to the main switchboard using professional telephone etiquette
- serve in an emergency preparedness role including administering/auditing the sign-in process
- Update procedures
- Receive visitors
- administration of company vehicle pool
- Manage sign-out of Visitor Parking Stalls
- Update appropriate resource lists
- Reproduction of printed documents – B&W, Engineering, Color & Network submitted jobs
- Reproduction, collation & assembly of booklets & manuals
- Scanning & Indexing
- Coordinate completion of all jobs that can be complete on site within customer desired timeframe (Note: Subject to job content & size)
- Coordinate completion of printed materials offsite
- Ordering Business cards
- Data Entry
- Delivery of catered meals
- Mail Services
- Stationery Orders
- Data Entry
- High school diploma or GED is a requirement.
- Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset.
Skills and Experience
- A solid understanding of computers and office equipment is a requirement.
- Must adapt to changing environments, work with a variety of people and have the flexibility to cover various positions on short notice.
- Previous print production experience is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the Adobe CS Suite is considered an asset.
- Strong ability to remain organized and manage multiple projects and duties
- Skills to be detail-oriented is a requirement.
- Strong fluency in English written and verbal skills is a requirement.
- Exceptional customer service ethic is displayed in the passion for the work.
- Ability to desire to perform different functions daily as required’
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Personal transportation is required as the site is located in a rural area.
- A valid Alberta’s driver’s license is a required
- To maintain our value of health and safety this position is subject to pre-employment drug testing as per our Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
West Canadian Digital Imaging Inc. was founded in 1952 as a traditional reprographic, microfilm and photofinishing service provider. 21...