Pros: nice customers
Cons: lots of multitasking
Typical day at work:
- Communicated with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Accept payment from customers, and make change as necessary.
- Maintained fast, friendly customer service.
What you learned:
-Learned to work quickly in a fast paced environment
- Supportive, respectful.
- Hardworking, cheerful – more... nice workers.
The hardest part of the job:
- Maintaining fast service at a certain time limit at busy times.
Most enjoyable part of the job:
- Great interactive customers. – less