Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
excellent breakroom
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Reno, NVJuly 21, 2014
Pros: awesome breakroom
Cons: cant think of any
Answering 200+ inbound calls per day, maintaing a personable and friendly demeanor, kept a smile in my voice, offered new services such as home loans,student loans, renters insurance, credit cards etc.
Very friendly work enviroment
Client Service Consultant- Attorney Operations (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2014
Good pay
good benefits
Great environment

Friendly and professional
I enjoyed working with the clients and securing loans
Mortgage Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good fellow workers, good hours, descent pay
Cons: not much room for advancement in banking
It was enjoyable working with my fellow workers. I made many long term friends that I still have. Wells Fargo is a good institution, especially in the loan department. I enjoyed closing escrows and drawing up mortgages.
great company
Customer service (Former Employee), KSJuly 19, 2014
wells fargo is where i grew the most in my customer service and collection job trite
Merger from Wachovia/World Savings
Teller/Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAJuly 19, 2014
As a previous World Savings employee it is difficult to positively review the job culture of Wells Fargo simply because it was not customer service base or employee friendly. I left Wells Fargo because I did not feel was learning and it was clear that growth was not a possibility if I did not follow the culture that I felt was unethical.
very productive work enviroment
Concierge Security Officer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2014
The typical day of work consist of morning huddle with all staff.
working in the bank is a fast pace enviroment. Everything has to be done quickly and correctly. Always cautious and alert because large amounts of money are involved. I go out of my way to make sure customers needs were met. managed to handle customers questions at once and guided them – more... to bankers for more information. – less
busy
OFFICER/ FINAINCIAL SERVICES (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no coments
great job after college. advancement typical 8 to 10 years. most enjoyable people and team work
Pleasant co-workers/good coffee
Administrative Assistant and Office Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good work/life balance, pleasant co-workers, good coffee
Cons: management issues, lack of security (i was laid off and then brought back on) and little to no advancement
WF is a pleasant place to work, but I find the environment a bit dull. My job is 9-5 and we do not get overtime, so I have a good work/life balance.
Great Company w/ Bad Management
Loan Administration Manager (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJuly 18, 2014
Pros: family oriented company
Cons: hiring managers due to "who you know" status and not "what you know"
~ A typical day at work in this particular department was painful. You never know what incorrect information you will receive from the Department Head
~ I learned how to keep my head up with negativity from the Department Head.
~ Management keeps you questioning the integrity of the company
~ My Co-workers tried to stick together due to bad management
~ – more... The hardest part of my job was to listen to my manager take credit for everything, when never completing any
~ The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting good, genuine people that were willing to continue to work under that type of environment. – less
work ethic
Write Down Specialist (Former Employee), Chester PaJuly 18, 2014
the job allowed us to make informed decisions and allowed us a feeling of inclusiveness and special projects were given to those with the previous skill set
Productive and suppotive workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee), Plantation, FloridaJuly 18, 2014
I have loved and enjoyed working for Wells Fargo Bank, the people are great and the culture is fun. Everyone helps and supports each other and everyone works together toward a common goal.
Good place to work place but time consuming.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2014
Worked every day from 8 am to 7 pm. Did same transactions for customers over and over every day. Great company to work for but did not have the luck to work with the best co-workers. A lot of talking behind peoples backs.
Wells Fargo
Business Process Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2014
Wonderful working experience in a fast-paced environment.
A typical day consists of many functions.
Operations Clerk (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 18, 2014
A typical day consists of many functions that allows me to multitask. The most difficult part is getting all assignments done in a timely manner. I enjoy working in a team environment and there is room for growth and oppurtunity nationwide.
Woudnt recommend to my worst enemy
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Santa Clarita, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: benefits and compensation, technology, top notch training
Cons: micromanagement
The worst company to ever work for. Benefits were great, but works employees like a sweatshop.
Great Place to work
Home Preservation Specialist VA (Former Employee), homewood, alabamaJuly 17, 2014
Pros: team lunches
Cons: attendance policy
Enjoyed helping my customers saved my home, great team and manager.
Negative work environment
Account Representative (Current Employee), TexasJuly 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: work culture
There was no room for creativity or input at this position. Turnover was very high and roles were always changing. Every employee had the workload of two people at some times.
High level of respect for employees
DOCUMENTATION REP AND LEAD (Former Employee), Boise, IDJuly 17, 2014
Wells Fargo in Boise was a good place to work. They had a high degree of respect for their employees
Stressful workplace and productive environment
Teller (Former Employee), High Point, North CarolinaJuly 17, 2014
Pros: free snacks or food.
Cons: no breaks as a part-time employee, had to wait to complete a whole year to be able to apply for full time, schedule changed constantly.
As a Teller on a busy day at the bank it was a fast pace environment.
Everything had to be done quickly and correctly.
Always to be cautious because large amounts of money was involved. Making sure I went out of the way and make sure customers needs were meet. Managed to handle customers questions all at once and guided them to bankers for more information. – more... Hardest part at work was when customers denied accepting the offers of credit cards. And the most enjoyable part at work was being able to have the opportunity to work at a bank and being able to learn new things every time a customer came in and as a Teller. – less
Productive enviroment
Consumer Loan Underwriter I (Current Employee), Homewood, ALJuly 17, 2014
Pros: large company
Cons: large company
Busy enviroment full of training opportunities for different types of jobs. Required the learn several jobs per business need.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more