Wells Fargo
6,138 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work
Home Preservation Specialist VA (Former Employee), homewood, alabamaJuly 17, 2014
Pros: team lunches
Cons: attendance policy
Enjoyed helping my customers saved my home, great team and manager.
Negative work environment
Account Representative (Current Employee), TexasJuly 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: work culture
There was no room for creativity or input at this position. Turnover was very high and roles were always changing. Every employee had the workload of two people at some times.
High level of respect for employees
DOCUMENTATION REP AND LEAD (Former Employee), Boise, IDJuly 17, 2014
Wells Fargo in Boise was a good place to work. They had a high degree of respect for their employees
Stressful workplace and productive environment
Teller (Former Employee), High Point, North CarolinaJuly 17, 2014
Pros: free snacks or food.
Cons: no breaks as a part-time employee, had to wait to complete a whole year to be able to apply for full time, schedule changed constantly.
As a Teller on a busy day at the bank it was a fast pace environment.
Everything had to be done quickly and correctly.
Always to be cautious because large amounts of money was involved. Making sure I went out of the way and make sure customers needs were meet. Managed to handle customers questions all at once and guided them to bankers for more information. – more... Hardest part at work was when customers denied accepting the offers of credit cards. And the most enjoyable part at work was being able to have the opportunity to work at a bank and being able to learn new things every time a customer came in and as a Teller. – less
Productive enviroment
Consumer Loan Underwriter I (Current Employee), Homewood, ALJuly 17, 2014
Pros: large company
Cons: large company
Busy enviroment full of training opportunities for different types of jobs. Required the learn several jobs per business need.
Wells Fargo is a beneficial company to work and I have learned an abundance of information regarding mortgages.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCJuly 17, 2014
Pros: health insurance, 401k, the serveral employee discounts given
Cons: the hours, management is never on the same page, no comunication.
A typical day at work starts by retrieving two different data based programs. Retrieving the system that houses Wells Fargo loans and reviewing them in detail. Identify several different factors that may/may not be cause the loan not to be started in the foreclosure process. At the same I’m doing I am making sure to follow state and federal guidelines.
I – more... have learned so much about buying houses, selling them, turning a profit on them, and the process of foreclosing on the house if necessary.
The first level mangers do lead and guide us in the right direction. I work with a group of people that have become like family to me. Everyone is always eager to help.
The Hardest part of this job is the commute to work in the traffic. The job itself can be challenging, but nothing so hard that I just cannot handle.
The most enjoyable part of job is simple being able to help customers stay in their home, this is also the most rewarding too! – less
All excellent places to work.
Collector 1 (Former Employee), Beaverton orJuly 17, 2014
First line of communication, helping a variety of customers, including existing, potential members, providers, and employers
Answered phone calls, and transferred them to requested party
Faxed documents, used Microsoft word, excel skills
Demonstrated organizational and time management skills – ability to multi-task
Mangement are excellent mentors support – more... their employees
Enjoyed working in the enviornment – less
Workplace review
Loan Servicing Specialist 3 (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: work atmosphere, benefits, salary.
Cons: not satisfied with position
Great company to work for. Management, work atmosphere, benefits, and salary are good.
Fast pace yet enjoyable work environment
Teller (Current Employee), Orange CountyJuly 16, 2014
Pros: paid time off, free lunch, quick advancement, free banking, health benefits.
Cons: sales quotas can be stressful, increase of less compensation for sales.
- Typical day at work: Follow store procedures, help customer's with financial needs, and work together as a team.
-What I learned: The skills needed to be an efficient yet friendly manager. The skills to sell products that will be beneficial for the customer. Cash handling, financial knowledge, customer service skills, teamwork.
-Hardest part of job: – more... meeting sales quotas.
-Most enjoyable part of job: engaging in conversation with all different kinds of people (customers). – less
working in challenging place
Associate Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 16, 2014
I learned many things here work culture, leadership qualities, how to work in team, working in different timings

We all worked as a team, i believe rather than individual team work gives good result. All were fun loving and friendly nature.

Working in new and challenging process, taking initiatives all the times it gives enjoyable moment for me.

hardest – more... part of the job sitting idle rather than learning new things.

Management always supported me in all the directions. – less
Awesome company
Recruiter/Talent Advisor (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: recognition, great benefits
Love the company and the people. Great environment and lots of benefits and opportunities.
Fun Workplace
Loan Documentation Specialist IV (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 16, 2014
Pros: dinner would be served when requested to work over time
Cons: sometimes we would be to busy to get a break
Mangers were always willing and available to help when we had questions or any urgent matters.
A usually day at work, we would close to 30-40 loans.
Fast pace enviroment
loan servicing specialist 4 (Current Employee), san antonio txJuly 16, 2014
Fast paced enviroment.
lots of differnt scenerio's daily.
Changes all the time.
Different personalities.
Hardest part is knowing when too much is too much.
Best part is the experience you get.
Clean, professional place of business
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: good training, hours, clean
Cons: managment always chaged
Wells Fargo had a great training program and it is where I gained most of my teller education. Their in-store banks provided flexible scheduling options while I continued to go to school and provided me with reasonable compensation to support myself. Overall Wells Fargo was a great place to get started and helped provide me with insight on different – more... was business handle customer service, training programs and how the business is ran. – less
Nice routine place to work
Sales (Former Employee), Petaluma, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: customer relations
Cons: micro management
Customer service, Vault duties, Safe deposit boxes. Most challenging part of job was figuring out how to deal with angry clients.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), san bernardino,caJuly 16, 2014
Everyday was a productive day at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
Processed Mortgage Loans
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Largo, MarylandJuly 16, 2014
● Processed Conventional, FHA, VA and Commercial mortgage loans.
● Carried out all duties inherent to processing such as Automated Underwriting, ordering Verifications of Employment/Rent/Deposit, ordering title work, reviewing appraisals.
● Visited Title Insurance web sites to properly assess up-front title insurance & premiums.
● Calculated and verify – more... DTI and LTV ratios.
● Ensured timely, judicious and accurate processing of mortgages.
● Originated loans. – less
Very intense work enviroment
Service Manager II (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 16, 2014
I enjoyed educating my staff in sales and delivering exceptional customer service.
Experience at Wells
Legal Administrative Assistant - Law Department (Current Employee), Saint LouisJuly 16, 2014
Pros: team member networks you can participate in.
Cons: very good health benefits.
Wells Fargo is a great place to work, you have room for advancement and they care about your professional development and growth.
Fun Place to work
Teller (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 16, 2014
Cons: socializing leads to mistakes in workplace
Every one is easy going and its a fun place to socialize with everyone.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more