Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Receptionist Position
Receptionist (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYOctober 15, 2014
Pros: everyone was professional.
Cons: no job security.
The work was not difficult however being laid off with no notice was surprising for such a big company.
Loved going to work every day.
Home Loan Underwriter (Former Employee), Pissford, NYOctober 15, 2014
Pros: advancement
Cons: unpredictable field to work in
I was able to advance farther in 4 years with WF than the 10 years I was at my previous employer. Made ne feel like my opinions and knowledge were welcome. Long working hours made enjoyable by great co workers and management.
Activities outside work (Tree planting, etc.)
Quality Monitor (Former Employee), Taguig, P00October 15, 2014
Pros: monitor ( checklist)
Cons: no guidelines
- Plain monitoring of calls.
- Some MS Excel techniques
- Less coaching gets from the management
- They're good
- N/A
- Is when you were enrolled in training wherein you can benefit and learn a lot.
Worked behind the scenes
Lien Perfection / Appraisal Orders Administrator (Former Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 14, 2014
Was very happy that they wanted to hire me on as a full time employee after my temporary contract ended. Provided opportunities to advance and learn new skills from other departments. Mass layoff was not handled as well as it could have been.
Productive and fun place to work
Home Preservation Underwriter (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 14, 2014
Company provides ongoing training. The job included customer service, financial review and report presentation.
Great working enviroment and helpful supervisorial staff
Phone Banker (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: extra chances to earn bonuses, free lunches, great work environment, excellent supervisor staff
I took calls on a daily basis assisting customers with their accounts and also offered them products and services that would help the customers as well as the bank. Co-workers were very friendly and all the supervisors were very helpful if needed. I loved earning extra cash for putting in a little extra effort. I would say the hardest part would've – more... been having to learn all the products and services but as time went by it became second nature. This job really taught me discipline and patience and made me want to try harder each day to move up and grow with the company. – less
Work enviroment condusive to growth.
Lending Manager I (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 14, 2014
Promotes personal and professional growth. Management appeared to sincerely care about the staff.
pay is good but atmosphere is not
Senior Mortgage Underwriter/ (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 14, 2014
too cut throat. atmosphere was very tense. very little training
Fun, Busy environment
Teller (Former Employee), North Hollywood CAOctober 14, 2014
A typical day at work is a line out the door from 9am till 6pm. I learned many things from how to multitask is fast environments, talk and sell products to customers, and be very organized. The hardest part of the job was not just making sure im doing everything, but the whole team is also up to task. The most enjoyable part was talking and meeting – more... new customers, finding out what they do and how you can help them in the long run. – less
Good company and managers
Personnal Banker (Former Employee), Austin TxOctober 14, 2014
Pros: nice work environment
Cons: economy was down and hard to close sales
Variety of duties so never bored, learned many skills thru training. Good managers and co-workers. Traingng was hard and long with a great sense of accomplishment when passed.
Good Place to Work
Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 14, 2014
Its a wonderful place to work and learn with strong focus of work life balance. On-the-Job learning is given a lot of importance and the work culture is very conducive to learn and grow.
Benefits
Loan Specialist III (Former Employee), Urbandale, IAOctober 14, 2014
The benefits with this company were far better than other companies that I have worked for. The PTO was excellent for maintaining a work life and personal life.
Competitive but Worth It
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Mesa, AZOctober 14, 2014
Pros: travel perks, quarterly bonuses
It's a competitive but fun atmosphere among individual branches and regional groups. Fun contests are motivating while you meet all kinds of customers, some with great attitudes and some not so much. Management is always motivating. Benefits are amazing plus extra perks.
Wonderfull and Informative
Under Writer (Former Employee), TempeOctober 13, 2014
My task was to make sure all of the factors meet particular loan guidelines. I made sure that all of the tax, title, insurance and closing documentation are in place. I also review the appraisal to make sure it is accurate and thorough, so that the home is truly worth at least the purchase price. I give the final approval and final responsibility for – more... the loan. – less
Good Job
Inside Sales Specialist II (Current Employee), Chester, PAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: pay job people
Cons: no benefits
Too bad they not longer exist. Good job good pay good everything but no benefits
Great small company
Loan Counselor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 13, 2014
Great company to work for, always gave holiday bonuses, owners would frequent stores so you really felt like you knew who you are working for.
Overly Sales aggressive
Registered Personal Banker 2 (Current Employee), DC / VAOctober 13, 2014
If you like being micromanaged in an environment where you are encouraged to hit sales numbers regardless of whether or not it is in the best interest of the customer you will love this place.
Productive and fun place to work
Residential Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee), Chester, PAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: wells is an awesome company to work for
Working at Wells Fargo taught me how to make informed decisions in a limited amount of time.
Management tends to be a bit corrupt
Mortgage Loan Officer/Account Manager (Former Employee), Redding, CAOctober 13, 2014
Managers get away with all things in poor taste. The hard working employees who generate the income are treated very poorly.
Nice enviornment but pushing to much!
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Henderson, NVOctober 13, 2014
The company is great to work for. They pressure you a lot to make sales. I happen to work in a slow branch and a goal of 13 a day is very hard to manage and maintain throughout the entire quarter. The team members are very nice but you are pushed very hard.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more