Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great experience
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: team building activities
Cons: retirement plans
I enjoyed learning the ins and outs of home mortgage. My time here has been great. I enjoy working in Quality Assurance, and making sure that all work is being done correctly for the benefit of the company to ensure that there is no harm/wrong is done.
Sell- Sell- Sell
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Glendora, CAAugust 28, 2014
Strict Sales enviroment. Can move up quickly with correct attitude.
Big company with advancement oppurtunities
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Bothell, WAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: i always had good managers.
Cons: poor employee retention
I was able to move around within the company which was great for career development. The sales enviroment is a little intense and they are always raising the goals which is discouraging.
Busy call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAAugust 28, 2014
This was a busy call center. Customers are usually irate at wells fargo as a company. They are always training you to either take new customers or new guidelines but you don't get compensated. The head manager never was a customer service representative so she doesnt know what its like to be in our shoes. They say its a customer service job, but are – more... more focused on selling. – less
Great place to work very ethtical
Senior Home Mortgage Consultant, (Former Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 28, 2014
Wells Fargo is a place where you enjoy to work, they provide you with all the tools needed to became successful.
As a mortgage consultant you have ups and donws depending on the market but all will depend on you.

If I need to refer some one to work on the mortgage business I will definitely put Wells Fargo on the top of the list.
Laid off
Credit Manager (Former Employee), Lee's Summit, MOAugust 28, 2014
Pros: great people to work with, decent commission if you reach the monthly goals
Cons: hard to sell some products, difficult expectations. cold-calling.
It was difficult selling products you didn't believe in. Knowing the products would put some customers even more into debt than get them out yet we had to sell it like it was the best thing for them. We were told that it is not up to us to decide what is best for them. I was blessed to have been laid-off.
An entergetic work place with opportunities for growth.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORAugust 27, 2014
Pros: fast pace environment offering opportunities for promotions and lateral job opportunities.
Cons: short breaks and lunches
Wells Fargo Bank-Credit Card Support

Fast pace environment offering opportunities for promotions and lateral job opportunities.

Requires good typing skills, a drive to succeed, and a willingness to learn.

Excellent customer service is necessary to succeed in this position.
Fun & Friendly
Home Preservation Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, ILAugust 27, 2014
Fun and friendly environment to work for. Helping homeowners with options to keep their home.
Friendly Enviroment
Loan Doc Specialist (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 27, 2014
Loved the Job.. the Drive was terrible every day. The campus had everything u needed.
Good Place to work
Loan Document Specialist 4 (Former Employee), Chester, PAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: benefits/ incentives/training/ communication
Cons: company layoffs
My day consisted of:
working pipline
ordering/reviewing titles
ordering verification of employment
Balancing HUD1
Verifiying taxes

Learned how to close loans.
Management is great. They really want their team members to succeed.
Co-Workers are willing to mentor you.
Hardest part of the job is when a loan is cancelled /denied.
Best part of the job is – more... when you close/fund the loan – less
Large Company with great people
Home Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee), Saint John, INAugust 27, 2014
Wells Fargo has a lot of customers and programs to help these customers. The training is not there so you are pretty much on your own.
mortgage loan
Underwriter (Current Employee), dallas, txAugust 26, 2014
good company to work for, in dallas, texas, a lot to learn, good culture
Stable company
Teller (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 26, 2014
Wells Fargo has great benefits and is a stable company to create a good career.
very laid back
Reverse Mortgage/ Short Sale processor (Current Employee), fort mill scAugust 26, 2014
reverse mortgage is very laid back and you can work the loans pretty consistently
Likeable people and systems.
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COAugust 26, 2014
I xjkwdbnfwe4bhfwe fkenwn qfjo[qwe kwe;qn fjkp fewqn gfweq. dwqjmpio[dfp
big company with many options
LDS5 work flow coord. (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2014
the company is a big company and will alwyas find options to keep you employed. most people displaced are placed later on and never lose their job
can't argue with a company that looks out for its people
Great work environment
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Burbank, CAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: salary
Excellent work environment to work at, with great staffing. Start off with morning huddles and then head out to help customer banking needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with clients and finding out what their finical priorities are.
productive and managing
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2014
Pros: supporting charitable organizations like the united way
Cons: work is manageable
I started off as a regular rep and made my way up but over the years i have learned that with my education i will not be able to advance my career with wells Fargo because they are more focus on people with experience than education. I enjoyed helping others succeed but it is time for me to focus on my success
Work Hard Play Hard- Team Member Engagement Customer Service Focused
Store Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits, tuiton reibursment, bonus compensation
Cons: work life balance
Wells Fargo has been one of the best companies I have worked for in my current career. I can say that I have been blessed to work in such an industry in allowing me to gain experience and knowledge in multiple aspects: customer service, sales, marketing, management, HR, community involvement, laws and regulations.
The most challenging and rewarding – more... part of my job is consistently and effectively motivating my team to reach and exceed their daily and quarterly goals not only in sales but also delivering the best customer experience possible. It is most rewarding when I am able to see the growth and confidence in my team once they do reach their goals knowing that I was part of their success. – less
High Energy Environment, great staff, convenient work hours
Home Loan Processor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: everything was convenient to the staff, eye doctor, physician and dental office were all on sight. also an oil and lube shop :)
Cons: upper management did not notice the hard working employee's. it was all about who you know.
Overall my experience with Wells Fargo was pleasant. I had the pleasure of working with families in need of a refinance. My direct manager and team lead were amazing to work for. The only downfall was that the "promised pay increase" was not given and there was no job stability.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more