Wells Fargo
6,138 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyed that line of work.
SECURITY OFFICER / LOSS PREVENTION (Former Employee), GainesvilleJuly 23, 2014
Pros: fun place to work, everyone was always ready to help.
Cons: having to escort terminated employee off the property.
I had a wonderful Supervisor, very caring and helped make the base successful and fun. Truly enjoyed both bases I worked.
horrible place to work
banker (Former Employee), nebraskaJuly 23, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: bad pay for the work you do
-no job security
-bad pay
-terrible benefits
-unreasonable work demands
-constant turnover
-unclear expectations
-unattainable bonus
-all product pushing doing whats right for the companys bottom line not the customer
Very Competitive Environment
CSSR (Entry Level Personal Banker) (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCJuly 23, 2014
Not a fan of forced sales. At Wells Fargo, I was forced to "sell" something to every customer that walked through the doors.
Very productive, fun office
Business Services Group - Team 1 (Former Employee), Cranford, NJJuly 23, 2014
Management gave us the freedom to do our job and as a whole we went above our goals on a monthly basis. It was a great job where I worked with people I truly enjoyed being around. We took the time to de-stress with fundraising for charities close to our hearts and morning and afternoon stretches.
Exciting to be part of a growing and prestigious banking environment.
Collector 1(Full Time) (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJuly 23, 2014
This job required more initative on our part as most calls were outbound to customers who were late with mortgage payments. It was challenging because regulations changed daily and the expectation for payments collected was always very high with lots of competition between different teams. The hardest part the job was persuading the customers who had – more... late mortgages and hard circumstances to make a payment. The most enjoyable part was the satisfaction at the end of every day of successfully reaching a collection goal. – less
Wells Fargo
Collector (Former Employee), IowaJuly 23, 2014
Friendly people. Great place to work. They really know how to take care of there employees and make you feel like a big family
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 23, 2014
Very good company to work for fast paced environment and the benefits are very good as well.
Fun workplace
Home Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee), Marlton, NJJuly 23, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The hardest part of this job is working on commission and not having a paycheck each week.
Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCJuly 23, 2014
WellsFargo is a great company very diversed.My role evaluates and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
* Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product – more... evaluation to ascertain quality of software. Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flowchart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines. May review computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
* Test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
*Request further research that is needed on accounts, reviewed and repaired tax and insurance defaults. – less
solid company
Financial Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2014
did not agree with their culture and the way they dealt with their employees or customers
A great place to learn a lot but hard to move anywhere
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 22, 2014
Not much to say. They teach you want you need to know but if you aren't selling you are wasting their time.
Good company to work for.
Teller (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: company tried to work with the employees on most situations.
Cons: sometimes we couldn't take our breaks.
Working with the other employees. Responsible for handling the vault of a daily basis, Handling all customer transactions to include deposits of personal and business funds, loan payments, savings bonds, Provided customer service to account holders viaa telephone and in person, assisting with their checking accounts, loans, credit cards, safe deposit – more... boxes, and online banking.

Learned to pay attention to detail and learn quickly.

Management was always willing to listen and ask about had to better service the public.

Co- workers were friendly and enjoyable to work with.

Hardest part of the job was explaining to the customer why their money wasn't there and what happened to it.

I enjoyed working with the public and I see some of my past customers in the local area. – less
Lucrative, but taxing.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Gig Harbor, WAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great pay and benifits
Cons: strong arm sales
Wells is a good company to work for. The pay is fair and the benefits are good. however the management and sales guidelines are a bit ridiculous. I was able to succeed there, however it seemed to eat a little bit of my soul each day. Sales is a fun business, but there is something arry to me when it isn't at all about helping the customer find satisfaction, – more... or stability in their financial regard. Sales are sales, but they shouldn't be masked as customer service. – less
Good Environment
Net Developer (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 22, 2014
I Have very good experience in Wells Fargo, I am very enjoyed at the work because of supportive team mates.
Great company to work for
STORE MANAGER AVP (Former Employee), atlanta, gaJuly 22, 2014
*Opportunity for growth within
*Excellent career pathing
*Great at recognizing talent
Fun Work
Collector I (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlJuly 22, 2014
Working with children within a positive and fun work place, never a boring day .
Fortune 500 Company
Mortgage Loan Underwriter (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: stressful at times.
Overall wonderful corporation to be employed with. Really nice benefits and bonus structures based on performance.
Great place to work everyone is knowledgable and helpful
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2014
Everyone does their best to help you. Wells Fargo has a culture of caring and sharing and is very diversified.
Corporate company with growth advancement
Collection Representative (Former Employee), Chester PAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: bonus based department
Cons: bonus taken away
Very friendly environment with positive co-workers. The hours sometimes were hard raising young children, however things worked themselves out.
Flexible work schedule
Financial Crimes Analyst (Current Employee), MinneapolisJuly 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: limited ability for advancement, pay not commensarute with education
Flexible work schedule with limited supervision. Pay based on years of service and vague review. Lack of acknowledging education with commensurate pay.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more