Wells Fargo
7,588 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It is not fun to work for bank
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Kent, WAJanuary 26, 2015
1. the compensation is good.
2. The company do not allow you to check personal email during work time.
3. require on call and work late to middle of night more frequently.
My coworkes and managers made it worthwhile
Bank Teller (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 26, 2015
My typical day is filled with customer service from the second i get there until the second I leave. Our job is to be the face of the company since the teller is what most people use for day to day banking. I love the store management but the corporate policies are stressful.
It was a productive environment
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 25, 2015
I worked with several people in person, by phone, and by email. It allowed me to assist customers with their financial goals. It also gave me more knowledge about future investments. I was able to work both as a leader and as a team member.
Teller review
Teller - Job (Former Employee), San AngeloJanuary 25, 2015
There was a lot of favoritism in the field if you didn't meet your quota then they would kinds blow you off
Wonderful place to work
Title Clearing Specialist 4 (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: job security
It is a Wonderful place to work. There is always room for advancement, the benefits are great and community service is encouraged.
Good place to work with
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 25, 2015
It depends on the project you work on, but its a good palce to work.
Amazing company to work for
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Rowland HeightsJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: nationwide company, great benefits
Cons: too much pressure on sales
Wells Fargo is such an amazing company in itself. They provide such a wide range of opportunities and advancement. They also have great employee benefits. I worked in the retail stores part of Wells Fargo, and the pressure of selling is very intense, and at times very stressful. Besides that, I love the compay.
good work enviroment but poor pay
Underwriter/Complex Income Reviewer (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 24, 2015
good company, but the salary doesn't match the work load. I've been in the industry for a long time so policy and procedures do change but they change almost daily there. I think everyone there helps each other to get through it and management is fair. Just underpaid for what is expected.
Wells Fargo has a great corporate environment
Project Manager (Current Employee), ColoradoJanuary 24, 2015
Flexible working schedule, reasonable workload, plenty of opportunity to advance and many roads for career growth.
Fun place to work and very competitive
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Bethlehem PAJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day at work was very busy and competitive. I learned about managing accounts and helping customers with their banking needs. Management was very respectful and always happy to help. All the coworkers were outgoing and respectful to one another. The hardest part of the job was reaching the amount of transferred customers to the sales department since they were not agreeing with the product offered to them. The most enjoyable part of the job was the training provided that was knowledgeable to help each customer based on their banking needs.
Professional, fun, work environment
REO Closing Supervisor (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 24, 2015
I greatly enjoy working at Wells Fargo in the REO Closing department. I have been with the company now for 8 years and in that time I've had the opportunity for promotions on several occasions and have been successful in moving up 3 times. I am currently a Supervisor in the closing department and continue to have many opportunities to grow each and every day.
not the best job if you are a student
teller (Former Employee), texasJanuary 24, 2015
not the best job if you are a student, it is a sales job and most of the time you are helping costumers with deposits and payments
Great work environement
Consultant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: excellent place to work
Cons: consulting and restricted daily responsibilty
Wells Fargo was a great place to hone my skills and learn new technologies. Everyone of my peers were helpful and knowledgeable and willing to teach about daily duties and in-house software
Productive and Fun Environment
"Core" - Employee (Former Employee), Homewood, ALJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: not a strict environment as long as you done your job.
Cons: moving our team we started from the ground up to another campus.
I enjoyed working for Wells Fargo. I miss all the Managers and Employees that I developed a relationship with over the three years. I had the privilege to work in three departments of the Settlement Process and feel that I have been through college and learn so much. The knowledge learned is much appreciated and hope to be able to share with another Company in my near future.
Good benefits
Quality Assurance Analyst II (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: allowed to participate in various charity events.
Cons: alot of meetings
Great company overall. Enjoyed being able to work independently with a reasonable mandated timeframe on completion of projects.
Customer Service
Collections Specialist/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2015
A great company to work for and a typical day is handling inbound and outbound calls regarding second mortgage and equity loans.
Very Structured
Loan Document Specialist (Aerotek) (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short breaks are timed sometimes
I do have days that I enjoy working at this organization because, of the tons of six sigma training that you learn. However some days I wish it wasn't as structured sometimes, it can get very old. I sometime like a good balance of unstructured and structured environment
good company
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJanuary 23, 2015
great company.
lots to learn
always working with new people
Poor corporate environment
Customer Sales and Service Representative - Banker (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAJanuary 23, 2015
A poor corporate environment that does not provide for innovative ideas or doing what is best for the customer. Handcuffed to meaningless quotas and bogged down by non income producing paperwork that yields no real value. Poor accountability in the company.
Awesome place to gain experience
Phone Banker 1 (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJanuary 23, 2015
I would say Wells Fargo is a great bank to get experience from if wanting to enter the Financial world. The pay was competitive and they tried to make a hard job as fun as possible.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more