Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

very Productive and professional environment with excellent management team
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,ontario,canada22 April 2013
My each day at work with wells Fargo was full of enthusiam,as i used to look forward to reach a new customer and solve his complex issues.I worked in credit and collections in Retailer and Mortgage departments both,and learnt a lot how to handle issues of different nature and excelled in both.I had excellent relationships with management and coworkers.The hardest part of the job was to succeed in talking to a customer who did not want to talk to anyone and then finally collect from that customer and resolving his delinquency. .The most enjoyable part of the job was when both customer and the company were happy with my Dollars collected.
Pros
gift cards, free lunches and day off incentives fr excelling in the job
Cons
weekend shifts
Very Productive and fun place to work.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2013
Working at Wells Fargo Financial Canada, was the highlight of my life.
I love working for WFFC. The company and its employers were the best. I have learned so much working there.
We had the best management team and co-workers. We learned to help each others when out in difficult situations.

The hardest part of the job was to think that you did not do enough to help a customer or a co-worker.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going to work everyday. I enjoy working for WFFC.
Well Balanced
Bankruptcy Administrator (Former Employee) –  Missisauga14 January 2013
I have worked at Wells Fargo for over five years. The culture and the work enviroment was very family oriented. The management staff were very approachable, very friendly, very understanding. My coowrokers were like family. The hardest oart of the job was meeting deadlines which were usuallly exceeded.

I have learned how to be more financially responsible. I have also learned the bankruptcy and consumer proposal rules.
Pros
free lunches, free company picnic, bonuses
Productive, Professional, Fun & place I could call "my home."
Financial Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 January 2013
The professionalism, culture, the co-workers and management made my day. It felt like being at home. Spectacular
I learnt how to be proactive & professional at what I do best.
The management was friendly & professional.
Pros
regular free lunches almost every fortnight.
Cons
one we had a fire drill & had to use the stairs.
A Great expreience
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON27 November 2012
Great place to develop.
A great overall experience.
Gained Valuable knowledge on deescalating situations
A great place to work in its day!
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 October 2012
I enjoyed working for the company! I made very lasting friendships. The company gave me many opportunities for growth and training. You were always learning! The company paid well with all benefits included with annual increases based on your performance appraisals. Wells Fargo really did take care of its employees.

Everything changed in the last year when restructuring took place in the corporation. Many people lost their jobs and security and finally everyone did when the automotive division closed.
Great company
Specialty Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 October 2012
I was the jack of all at Wells Fargo. I was the assistant / receptionist . I had many duties through out the company. My duties where not limited to one dept.
Pros
great salary and bonus
Cons
no longer lending in canada
The most enjoyable part of the job and very respectful administration with lots of new things to learn
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 October 2012
As one of the The best collector i really liked doing this job but unfortunately company went for restructuring.
Pros
very good management with enjoyable working place
Cons
lots of travelling
Excellent company to work for
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 September 2012
Best position I ever had and enjoyed going to every day. Unfortunately they closed across Canada.
Productive and fun place to work with free day off.
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 September 2012
Amazing place to learned and work in corporate environment.
Pros
free candies and cookies
Cons
rotating shifts
great working environment
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee) –  Encino, CA28 August 2012
Even though it was very busy, the staff was well organized to be able to handle any customer issue or concern.
Pros
the friendly staff
Cons
the extremely fast pace environment
Overall has taught me a lot
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 August 2012
I have worked for WFF for nearing a decade. I have learned a lot and grown professionally while employed there. The people are great
Cons
they are closing
it was a good place to work
Credit Manager | Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2012
utilizes referrals and company provided sales leads to sell customers a variety of financial services products including: unsecured personal loans, works with customers on the phone and in person throughout the credit application and approval process.

skills, strong sales and communication skills, ability to develop business and assess credit, accurate payment handling and administrative functions. knowledge of E-Mail, Word and Excel software .
Pros
being able to help the person beyond there exception
Cons
putting a face to the name and not being able to help the person
Great bonuses!
Risk Mitigation Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 May 2012
Had a great time working at WFF. The benefits were great. The bonuses were great! For a call center environment, the hours were exceptional as well. Management was amazing!
A great place to work. I met some remarkable people, some of who are my friends today.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2012
The job was varied and fast paced. I was never bored and liked the challenge of helping another departments or finding missing information in my own department.

I liked the meeting and training of new employees.

There wasn't a lot to dislike about my position with Wells Fargo.
It was good but not the great experienced.
Collection Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2012
I have my ups and downs but it was okay to go to work that you look forward to the job that keeps you busy at the first few years and I enjoyed it but when the company decided to shot down slowly people that you see and became friends with slowly disappered and you feel down but work has to done. I made friends over the years and lucky to have my friends even after we all got laid off.
I enjoyed my job because it was variety and makes me busy and learned a lot in customer service and collection department.
fun office environment and friendly co-workers
Customer Service Representative and Admin (Former Employee) –  55 Standish Crt, Mississauga, ON8 May 2012
• Provide frontline customer services for a high volume inbound centre for loans such as mortgage, personal, master cards, auto, business line of credit and retail
• Correspond with client’s concerns by providing clear and accurate information
• Tracking time and efficiency using phone system and Fox Application
• Listen and communicate effectively with clients, analyze and probe for investigation
• Fulfill requirements with details of coverage different types of insurances
• Provide assistance to our local branch managers preparing new applications, submitting tickets to helpdesk for errors, creating accounts and resolve minor issues
• Assist customers to update wide range of inquiries on credit bureau and amendment

Administration (Operations Clerk)

• Prepare statement of account and yearly interest paid, produce payoffs letters, extensions, insurances and claims, refunds, pap, return mails and document management
• Organizing, multitasking and operating with other departments depending on the nature of inquiry, identify risk operations, solve problems and retractions of transactions
• Research with various projects, filing, sorting, archived accounts and e-imaging record
• Combination sitting, standing and walking, printing, faxing, mailing and e-mailing, fixing printers
• Attend meetings, share questions and concerns and exercise policies
Great group of people
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 April 2012
Our morning meetings were always productive and fun. No matter what are goals were for the month, we always made the most of our time.
In both positions at Wells Fargo, I learned how to deal with automatic bank transfers, how to problem solve and what I had to do to meet my monthly goals.
I had one of the best bosses. He always spent his time with all employees, to help improve our best strengths.
This was another place with great coworkers. We always laughed at the high and low times.
The hardest part of this job was meeting goals, with the company depleting our customer base.
Pros
great people, lunch on the company once a week, and making an income.
agent de recouvrement
Assistant Administrative au recouvrement (Former Employee) –  Canada26 February 2016
Environemment multicuturel, faire la suivi de collection des debts
Entreprise vente pression
Spécialiste Principale du Prêt (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC18 February 2016
Compagnie avec bon avantage sociaux mais coupure eux aussi (Compagnie Américaine)

Difficile car pression de vente a taux très élevé
Le plus agréable est les clients satisfait
Pros
Action, Bonus, & Avantahge sociaux assurance dentaire maladie et vue
Cons
Objectif donné irréalisable avec beaucoup de pression