Wells Fargo
6,557 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Ejoyable, Friendly nad wonderful work place
Lead Teller/Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2014
A typical day at Wells Fargo was very engaging and delightful. I enjoyed greeting customers, handling deposits, withdrawals, money orders and foreign currency.Most of all I loved just making sure that their transactions were successfully completed and that they were completely satisfied.

I learned how to correct my sales pitches and get a feel for – more... the customers. I learned how to prefect my work ethic, and learned how to work well with my team so we can make our sales goals.

Management was extremely helpful and more than ready to help properly train my fellow co-workers and I. It was their pleasure to help with any problems that may have occurred with a guest' transaction.

My co-workers were a pleasure to work with. We were always more than willing to help each other with any difficulties

The hardest part of working for Wells Fargo was dealing with rude and difficult customers that came from other branches

The most enjoyable part of the job was the welcoming environment and friendly atmosphere – less
Horrible place to work
Teller (Former Employee), Beaufort, SCSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: well paid
Cons: everything else
Between the toxic atmosphere and the unattainable (unless you're soulless) goals, I almost had a nervous breakdown working here!
Fun, great place to work with great people.
Inbound and Outbound Sales Specialist (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IowaSeptember 10, 2014
I had the opportunity to interact with the entire country on a day to day basis. Great place to work and no day was the same.
Several Events
Financial Crimes Analyst IV - Team Leader (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2014
Most enjoyable part of the job: co-workers
Hardest part of the job: Work enviroment
Wells Fargo Workplace
Regional Bank Private Banker (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: sales pressure
great company and great benefits………………………………………………….Lots of sales pressure and high goals but do-able. Resources are available to help you succeed.
Professional staff. Everyone here is the best at what they do.
Sales Banker (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2014
Management is excellent. Everyone on staff cares deeply about the residents they serve.
overall a good place to work and grow
Licensed Personal Banker II (Former Employee), Slatington, PASeptember 10, 2014
Cons: too many conference calls
good people to work with, and for. retail banking, so retail customers.
bank teller
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 10, 2014
training new teller
deposits and withdrawal
customer resolutions
Great company to work for
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2014
I love being a customer and a team member of this bank. Great benefits and culture. Customer centric bank.
Great place to work.
Teller (Former Employee), Winchester, VASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great benefits, paid vacation
Cons: takes high energy and a lot of focus
Its a positive environment, that requires team work, and a genuine enjoyment of meeting new people.
Fast paced environment with fantastic team members
Research and Remediation Associate (Current Employee), Eagan, MNSeptember 10, 2014
Fast paced environment with fantastic team members. It was a great challenge.
fun
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 9, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the jo
Banking
Customer Sales & Service Representative (Former Employee), bluffton scSeptember 9, 2014
Management was wonderful and the work load was reasonable for the most part. Sales goals were always going up, but the tools were given to you for success.
good
Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 9, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
The Best Training Bank
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Burbank, CASeptember 9, 2014
Heads down great training classes and learning link.
however, the opportunty must leave to open the career door for yourself
Operations Analyst 2
Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 9, 2014
Responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics.
Using Loan image viewer (LIV) ,ICMP and other various resources to verify borrower/property information from prior appraisals
Strong relationship building skills and the ability – more... to multi-task.
Monitoring and following up on appraisal orders – less
great start for a career in banking
Teller (Former Employee), Ashland, ORSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: good ongoing training, advancement
My first bank job as a teller...enjoyed it very much! Co workers were great...very helpful.
Work-a-holics dream
Home Loan Processor (Former Employee), Clearwater Beach, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: people i worked with
Cons: managment of underwriting and loan officers
Was very busy and then started slowing down due to management. then had a hard time closing loans, and they let many people go due to the reduction of business due to loan issues
HPU I Work Responsibilities
Consumer Loan Underwriter (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCSeptember 9, 2014
Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, approving and underwriting unusual or complex individual consumer mortgage requests and products within company and industry guidelines. Specifically underwrote loans within the VA portfolio. Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, approving and underwriting routine individual consumer requests and products with few – more... deviations and within company and industry guidelines. Dependent on division, functions included reviewing credit applications, credit bureau information, collateral valuation, tax returns, financial statements, and or other supporting documentation to recommend/approve requests within decisioning authority levels (Level B) by way of automated scoring system or traditional underwriting; assisting with the calculations and preparation of reports for review; responding to customer inquiries and credit decisions; ensuring credit files are current, complete, and compliant with company standards; contacting customers and partners to gather information to make appropriate decisions, explain rationale behind credit decisions, and/or to sell/promote line products. – less
Awesome company to work for, great benefits
Business Associate II (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great relationships with bankers.
Cons: commute
My day began with working with our business customers on there accounts, preparing loan documents, closing and funding loans. I was the customers primary contact for all there needs. My bankers reviewed there daily schedule with me, I made calls to schedule appointments, worked on spreadsheets etc. I trained business associates from other regions etc.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more