Wells Fargo
7,570 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
Specialty Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 9, 2012
Pros: great salary and bonus
Cons: no longer lending in canada
I was the jack of all at Wells Fargo. I was the assistant / receptionist . I had many duties through out the company. My duties where not limited to one dept.
The most enjoyable part of the job and very respectful administration with lots of new things to learn
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 3, 2012
Pros: very good management with enjoyable working place
Cons: lots of travelling
As one of the The best collector i really liked doing this job but unfortunately company went for restructuring.
Excellent company to work for
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 25, 2012
Best position I ever had and enjoyed going to every day. Unfortunately they closed across Canada.
Productive and fun place to work with free day off.
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: free candies and cookies
Cons: rotating shifts
Amazing place to learned and work in corporate environment.
great working environment
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee), Encino, CAAugust 28, 2012
Pros: the friendly staff
Cons: the extremely fast pace environment
Even though it was very busy, the staff was well organized to be able to handle any customer issue or concern.
Overall has taught me a lot
Clerk (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 22, 2012
Cons: they are closing
I have worked for WFF for nearing a decade. I have learned a lot and grown professionally while employed there. The people are great
it was a good place to work
Credit Manager | Loan Processor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: being able to help the person beyond there exception
Cons: putting a face to the name and not being able to help the person
utilizes referrals and company provided sales leads to sell customers a variety of financial services products including: unsecured personal loans, works with customers on the phone and in person throughout the credit application and approval process.

skills, strong sales and communication skills, ability to develop business and assess credit, accurate payment handling and administrative functions. knowledge of E-Mail, Word and Excel software .
Great bonuses!
Risk Mitigation Team Lead (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 23, 2012
Had a great time working at WFF. The benefits were great. The bonuses were great! For a call center environment, the hours were exceptional as well. Management was amazing!
A great place to work. I met some remarkable people, some of who are my friends today.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 17, 2012
The job was varied and fast paced. I was never bored and liked the challenge of helping another departments or finding missing information in my own department.

I liked the meeting and training of new employees.

There wasn't a lot to dislike about my position with Wells Fargo.
It was good but not the great experienced.
Collection Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
I have my ups and downs but it was okay to go to work that you look forward to the job that keeps you busy at the first few years and I enjoyed it but when the company decided to shot down slowly people that you see and became friends with slowly disappered and you feel down but work has to done. I made friends over the years and lucky to have my friends even after we all got laid off.
I enjoyed my job because it was variety and makes me busy and learned a lot in customer service and collection department.
fun office environment and friendly co-workers
Customer Service Representative and Admin (Former Employee), 55 Standish Crt, Mississauga, ONMay 8, 2012
• Provide frontline customer services for a high volume inbound centre for loans such as mortgage, personal, master cards, auto, business line of credit and retail
• Correspond with client’s concerns by providing clear and accurate information
• Tracking time and efficiency using phone system and Fox Application
• Listen and communicate effectively with clients, analyze and probe for investigation
• Fulfill requirements with details of coverage different types of insurances
• Provide assistance to our local branch managers preparing new applications, submitting tickets to helpdesk for errors, creating accounts and resolve minor issues
• Assist customers to update wide range of inquiries on credit bureau and amendment

Administration (Operations Clerk)

• Prepare statement of account and yearly interest paid, produce payoffs letters, extensions, insurances and claims, refunds, pap, return mails and document management
• Organizing, multitasking and operating with other departments depending on the nature of inquiry, identify risk operations, solve problems and retractions of transactions
• Research with various projects, filing, sorting, archived accounts and e-imaging record
• Combination sitting, standing and walking, printing, faxing, mailing and e-mailing, fixing printers
• Attend meetings, share questions and concerns and exercise policies
Great group of people
Credit Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 18, 2012
Pros: great people, lunch on the company once a week, and making an income.
Our morning meetings were always productive and fun. No matter what are goals were for the month, we always made the most of our time.
In both positions at Wells Fargo, I learned how to deal with automatic bank transfers, how to problem solve and what I had to do to meet my monthly goals.
I had one of the best bosses. He always spent his time with all employees, to help improve our best strengths.
This was another place with great coworkers. We always laughed at the high and low times.
The hardest part of this job was meeting goals, with the company depleting our customer base.
Fun place to work and very competitive
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Bethlehem PAJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day at work was very busy and competitive. I learned about managing accounts and helping customers with their banking needs. Management was very respectful and always happy to help. All the coworkers were outgoing and respectful to one another. The hardest part of the job was reaching the amount of transferred customers to the sales department since they were not agreeing with the product offered to them. The most enjoyable part of the job was the training provided that was knowledgeable to help each customer based on their banking needs.
Professional, fun, work environment
REO Closing Supervisor (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 24, 2015
I greatly enjoy working at Wells Fargo in the REO Closing department. I have been with the company now for 8 years and in that time I've had the opportunity for promotions on several occasions and have been successful in moving up 3 times. I am currently a Supervisor in the closing department and continue to have many opportunities to grow each and every day.
not the best job if you are a student
teller (Former Employee), texasJanuary 24, 2015
not the best job if you are a student, it is a sales job and most of the time you are helping costumers with deposits and payments
Great work environement
Consultant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: excellent place to work
Cons: consulting and restricted daily responsibilty
Wells Fargo was a great place to hone my skills and learn new technologies. Everyone of my peers were helpful and knowledgeable and willing to teach about daily duties and in-house software
Productive and Fun Environment
"Core" - Employee (Former Employee), Homewood, ALJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: not a strict environment as long as you done your job.
Cons: moving our team we started from the ground up to another campus.
I enjoyed working for Wells Fargo. I miss all the Managers and Employees that I developed a relationship with over the three years. I had the privilege to work in three departments of the Settlement Process and feel that I have been through college and learn so much. The knowledge learned is much appreciated and hope to be able to share with another Company in my near future.
Good benefits
Quality Assurance Analyst II (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: allowed to participate in various charity events.
Cons: alot of meetings
Great company overall. Enjoyed being able to work independently with a reasonable mandated timeframe on completion of projects.
Customer Service
Collections Specialist/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2015
A great company to work for and a typical day is handling inbound and outbound calls regarding second mortgage and equity loans.
Very Structured
Loan Document Specialist (Aerotek) (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short breaks are timed sometimes
I do have days that I enjoy working at this organization because, of the tons of six sigma training that you learn. However some days I wish it wasn't as structured sometimes, it can get very old. I sometime like a good balance of unstructured and structured environment

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more