Wells Fargo
6,947 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company to work for
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 25, 2012
Best position I ever had and enjoyed going to every day. Unfortunately they closed across Canada.
Productive and fun place to work with free day off.
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: free candies and cookies
Cons: rotating shifts
Amazing place to learned and work in corporate environment.
great working environment
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee), Encino, CAAugust 28, 2012
Pros: the friendly staff
Cons: the extremely fast pace environment
Even though it was very busy, the staff was well organized to be able to handle any customer issue or concern.
Overall has taught me a lot
Clerk (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 22, 2012
Cons: they are closing
I have worked for WFF for nearing a decade. I have learned a lot and grown professionally while employed there. The people are great
it was a good place to work
Credit Manager | Loan Processor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: being able to help the person beyond there exception
Cons: putting a face to the name and not being able to help the person
utilizes referrals and company provided sales leads to sell customers a variety of financial services products including: unsecured personal loans, works with customers on the phone and in person throughout the credit application and approval process.

skills, strong sales and communication skills, ability to develop business and assess credit, accurate – more... payment handling and administrative functions. knowledge of E-Mail, Word and Excel software . – less
Great bonuses!
Risk Mitigation Team Lead (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 23, 2012
Had a great time working at WFF. The benefits were great. The bonuses were great! For a call center environment, the hours were exceptional as well. Management was amazing!
A great place to work. I met some remarkable people, some of who are my friends today.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 17, 2012
The job was varied and fast paced. I was never bored and liked the challenge of helping another departments or finding missing information in my own department.

I liked the meeting and training of new employees.

There wasn't a lot to dislike about my position with Wells Fargo.
It was good but not the great experienced.
Collection Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
I have my ups and downs but it was okay to go to work that you look forward to the job that keeps you busy at the first few years and I enjoyed it but when the company decided to shot down slowly people that you see and became friends with slowly disappered and you feel down but work has to done. I made friends over the years and lucky to have my friends – more... even after we all got laid off.
I enjoyed my job because it was variety and makes me busy and learned a lot in customer service and collection department. – less
fun office environment and friendly co-workers
Customer Service Representative and Admin (Former Employee), 55 Standish Crt, Mississauga, ONMay 8, 2012
• Provide frontline customer services for a high volume inbound centre for loans such as mortgage, personal, master cards, auto, business line of credit and retail
• Correspond with client’s concerns by providing clear and accurate information
• Tracking time and efficiency using phone system and Fox Application
• Listen and communicate effectively – more... with clients, analyze and probe for investigation
• Fulfill requirements with details of coverage different types of insurances
• Provide assistance to our local branch managers preparing new applications, submitting tickets to helpdesk for errors, creating accounts and resolve minor issues
• Assist customers to update wide range of inquiries on credit bureau and amendment

Administration (Operations Clerk)

• Prepare statement of account and yearly interest paid, produce payoffs letters, extensions, insurances and claims, refunds, pap, return mails and document management
• Organizing, multitasking and operating with other departments depending on the nature of inquiry, identify risk operations, solve problems and retractions of transactions
• Research with various projects, filing, sorting, archived accounts and e-imaging record
• Combination sitting, standing and walking, printing, faxing, mailing and e-mailing, fixing printers
• Attend meetings, share questions and concerns and exercise policies – less
Great group of people
Credit Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 18, 2012
Pros: great people, lunch on the company once a week, and making an income.
Our morning meetings were always productive and fun. No matter what are goals were for the month, we always made the most of our time.
In both positions at Wells Fargo, I learned how to deal with automatic bank transfers, how to problem solve and what I had to do to meet my monthly goals.
I had one of the best bosses. He always spent his time with all – more... employees, to help improve our best strengths.
This was another place with great coworkers. We always laughed at the high and low times.
The hardest part of this job was meeting goals, with the company depleting our customer base. – less
Large corporation with satisfactory benefits
Research Analyst (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNOctober 28, 2014
I work with exceptional team members and managers. Their are high expectations with high rewards.
Exciting and fast paced environment with a great sense of teamwork
Service Teller (Former Employee), Oak Creek, WIOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great enviorment
As a teller we came into work and met with our managers and other co workers for a morning meeting to prepare ourselves to properly assist all abnormal situations as best we could for the ongoing day. Throughout the day we would manage money and help all customers with their financial needs.
Best work enviroment
Personal Banker/ Customer Service (Former Employee), El Monte, CAOctober 28, 2014
fast paced environment
staff is super friendly
good benefit package
shifts keep changing based on seniority, but flexible.
Company was all about numbers
Teller (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLOctober 28, 2014
Company was only about reaching goals and numbers. Customer service was not a top priority. All about sales, sales, sales.
great experiance
Collector (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 28, 2014
great working environment. provided tools to help make the work smooth.
A very busy office and all worked as a team.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Red Bank, NJOctober 28, 2014
I loved doing the work I did at Wells Fargo and the people I worked with were terrific.
investment banking
Personal Banker 2 safe register / service manager (Former Employee), Naples, FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great banking enviroment, great management, great with customers, enjoy customer interactions
• Personal Banker 2(safe registered)
• Managed a premier excellent household customer portfolio.
• Profiling customers to determine their needs, then cross-selling appropriate products and services
• Customer referrals to wells Fargo partners.
• Providing broad base of services, including deposit-based, credit, investment and fee based products, with – more... the goal of acquiring 100% of customers business.
• Develops and maintain relationships with wells Fargo partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve quality sales standards.
• Proactively makes outbound sales calls to inform customers about a wide variety of financial services solution that will meet their needs and deepen the customer experience and better relationship.
• Compliance with S.A.F.E. mortgage licensing act of 2008 and all related regulations.
• Opening and closing bank procedures.
• Ordering and receiving of cash shipments (brinks)
• Performing daily and weekly teller reviews around sales and service.
• ATM deposit pulls and nightly business deposits.
• Setting up ATM and vault alarms.
• Exceeding daily sales goals and quarterly goals.
• Taking ownership over customer’s issues.
• Following daily referrals and customer service signals calls.
• Notary services and medallion stamp certified.
• Consumer and business credit activity and sales.
• Partner referrals, credit cards loans and lines of credit, home equities, auto loans & refinance, mortgages.
• #1 banker on wells Fargo gulf coast district several awards and sales accomplishments throughout the whole year.
• Teller training, banker training and service manager training, – less
High demand to customer service with banking needs.
Bank Teller (Current Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: quarterly compensation, opportunity for career advancement, strong emphasis with mentoring through the direction management for career development
Cons: work balance can be intense, customers are never satisfied when terms and conditions have been changed to accounts.
-Flex branch teller support to the San Jose East Valley District.
-Process and assist customers with daily transactions in teller support cash line.
-refer other products and services to customers to help assist with financial needs.
-set up appointments with bankers for new customer account prospects.
-submit daily sales goals.
-assist to cash vault – more... balancing to service manager 1 or lead teller.
-quarterly compliance for Wells Fargo risk management.
-prevent fraudulent/counterfeit check items for operating loss.
-Always going one step above to enhance customer satisfaction. – less
Wells Fargo
Business Development (Former Employee), Sandy, UTOctober 28, 2014
• Wells Fargo Home Mortgage – Drove business to rank branch 3rd in district by consistently increasing revenues through mortgage originations and cross-selling banking products and services.
High Pressure Sales
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Newton, MAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: working from home and the road
Cons: long hours, poor management
Sales positions with a draw on commission, made for a stressful life.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more