Wells Fargo
7,129 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company to work for
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 25, 2012
Best position I ever had and enjoyed going to every day. Unfortunately they closed across Canada.
Productive and fun place to work with free day off.
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: free candies and cookies
Cons: rotating shifts
Amazing place to learned and work in corporate environment.
great working environment
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee), Encino, CAAugust 28, 2012
Pros: the friendly staff
Cons: the extremely fast pace environment
Even though it was very busy, the staff was well organized to be able to handle any customer issue or concern.
Overall has taught me a lot
Clerk (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 22, 2012
Cons: they are closing
I have worked for WFF for nearing a decade. I have learned a lot and grown professionally while employed there. The people are great
it was a good place to work
Credit Manager | Loan Processor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: being able to help the person beyond there exception
Cons: putting a face to the name and not being able to help the person
utilizes referrals and company provided sales leads to sell customers a variety of financial services products including: unsecured personal loans, works with customers on the phone and in person throughout the credit application and approval process.

skills, strong sales and communication skills, ability to develop business and assess credit, accurate – more... payment handling and administrative functions. knowledge of E-Mail, Word and Excel software . – less
Great bonuses!
Risk Mitigation Team Lead (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 23, 2012
Had a great time working at WFF. The benefits were great. The bonuses were great! For a call center environment, the hours were exceptional as well. Management was amazing!
A great place to work. I met some remarkable people, some of who are my friends today.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 17, 2012
The job was varied and fast paced. I was never bored and liked the challenge of helping another departments or finding missing information in my own department.

I liked the meeting and training of new employees.

There wasn't a lot to dislike about my position with Wells Fargo.
It was good but not the great experienced.
Collection Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
I have my ups and downs but it was okay to go to work that you look forward to the job that keeps you busy at the first few years and I enjoyed it but when the company decided to shot down slowly people that you see and became friends with slowly disappered and you feel down but work has to done. I made friends over the years and lucky to have my friends – more... even after we all got laid off.
I enjoyed my job because it was variety and makes me busy and learned a lot in customer service and collection department. – less
fun office environment and friendly co-workers
Customer Service Representative and Admin (Former Employee), 55 Standish Crt, Mississauga, ONMay 8, 2012
• Provide frontline customer services for a high volume inbound centre for loans such as mortgage, personal, master cards, auto, business line of credit and retail
• Correspond with client’s concerns by providing clear and accurate information
• Tracking time and efficiency using phone system and Fox Application
• Listen and communicate effectively – more... with clients, analyze and probe for investigation
• Fulfill requirements with details of coverage different types of insurances
• Provide assistance to our local branch managers preparing new applications, submitting tickets to helpdesk for errors, creating accounts and resolve minor issues
• Assist customers to update wide range of inquiries on credit bureau and amendment

Administration (Operations Clerk)

• Prepare statement of account and yearly interest paid, produce payoffs letters, extensions, insurances and claims, refunds, pap, return mails and document management
• Organizing, multitasking and operating with other departments depending on the nature of inquiry, identify risk operations, solve problems and retractions of transactions
• Research with various projects, filing, sorting, archived accounts and e-imaging record
• Combination sitting, standing and walking, printing, faxing, mailing and e-mailing, fixing printers
• Attend meetings, share questions and concerns and exercise policies – less
Great group of people
Credit Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 18, 2012
Pros: great people, lunch on the company once a week, and making an income.
Our morning meetings were always productive and fun. No matter what are goals were for the month, we always made the most of our time.
In both positions at Wells Fargo, I learned how to deal with automatic bank transfers, how to problem solve and what I had to do to meet my monthly goals.
I had one of the best bosses. He always spent his time with all – more... employees, to help improve our best strengths.
This was another place with great coworkers. We always laughed at the high and low times.
The hardest part of this job was meeting goals, with the company depleting our customer base. – less
Bank
Lobby Teller (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 21, 2014
•Providing quality customer service to customers

•Conducting daily routine transactions such as deposits and withdrawals on accounts

•Open new accounts for new and existing members

•Offer the many products and services provided by Wells Fargo

•Cash handling and balancing, ATM balancing and vault teller functions
Never Again
Collections (Former Employee), Clive, IANovember 21, 2014
I worked on Collection's at Wells Fargo. I learned that collection's is not for me! Hardest part is calling and asking customers to pay the credit card they racked up and listening to them say they can't! When I worked there they had a decent bonus program. Management was good though
Great Environment to work in
Lead Teller (Former Employee), La Habra, CANovember 21, 2014
Working with Wells Fargo was a great experience. I learned a lot about how to manage my money, my time and how to expand my knowledge. I met clients from different backgrounds and different financial situations and tried to help them each with our different kinds of products and services.
Fun Environment to work for
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Maplewood, MNNovember 21, 2014
Great place to work for, you can really advance within the company
productive environment and hands on supervisors
Bank Teller and Customer Service representative (Current Employee), IllinoisNovember 21, 2014
Pros: good work environmentr, enthusiastic colleagues and understanding supervisors that are hands on.
Cons: short breaks
typical day starts with you setting up your desk and attending to previous day reviews. Once the bank door opens you begin to handle various customer requests and enquiries.
No loyalty
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLNovember 21, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
You perform all the tasks exceptionally and a leading business partner.....It means nothing.
Decreased over the years
Consumer Loan Underwriter (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 21, 2014
Pros: competitive pay
Cons: disemplowered leadership
Between the mortgage industry downturns and poor decisions by leadership, the company has taken consequential action toward team members who were more than loyal through the rough patches.

After many layoffs, software changes and policy adjustments, the team members sustained greatest losses as leadership did not reinvest in their teams.

When I began – more... with the company, I was most impressed with its dynamic and fair business management. Throughout the years and specifically upon my departure, a company-centric turn has occurred which will undoubtedly continue to impact the company, employees and customers.

For all involved, I wish the very best, as companies do adjust to the market. For the future, I look forward to seeing WF clearly lead the industry by investing in the business providing diverse and numerous products/programs to customers, investing in and developing team members and growing the company, as a whole. – less
In the middle
Merchant Teller (Former Employee), Gardnerville, NVNovember 20, 2014
Pros: great money and a great job.
Cons: no manager when i started and not 100% understandable from training to actual floor.
A typical day was great. I enjoyed working here but, I started during a firing spree and there was no manager or asst. just asking management. I liked my co-workers. I think the hardest part were jet scans as that was the counting of thousands of dollars and they use a machines that sometimes counted two bills at once.
Fun Job
Teller (Former Employee), Rockport, TXNovember 20, 2014
Being a lifeguard is tough in a active Aquatic center. Slides Diving boards and constant emergency. This place was always maintained and well kept
Sales and Customer Service
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLNovember 20, 2014
I perform administrative functions of the bank. I have the duty to ensure about all the customer transactions such as deposits and withdrawals that all the transactions are entered and documented precisely.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more