Wells Fargo
6,601 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work with free day off.
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: free candies and cookies
Cons: rotating shifts
Amazing place to learned and work in corporate environment.
great working environment
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee), Encino, CAAugust 28, 2012
Pros: the friendly staff
Cons: the extremely fast pace environment
Even though it was very busy, the staff was well organized to be able to handle any customer issue or concern.
Overall has taught me a lot
Clerk (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 22, 2012
Cons: they are closing
I have worked for WFF for nearing a decade. I have learned a lot and grown professionally while employed there. The people are great
it was a good place to work
Credit Manager | Loan Processor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: being able to help the person beyond there exception
Cons: putting a face to the name and not being able to help the person
utilizes referrals and company provided sales leads to sell customers a variety of financial services products including: unsecured personal loans, works with customers on the phone and in person throughout the credit application and approval process.

skills, strong sales and communication skills, ability to develop business and assess credit, accurate – more... payment handling and administrative functions. knowledge of E-Mail, Word and Excel software . – less
Great bonuses!
Risk Mitigation Team Lead (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 23, 2012
Had a great time working at WFF. The benefits were great. The bonuses were great! For a call center environment, the hours were exceptional as well. Management was amazing!
A great place to work. I met some remarkable people, some of who are my friends today.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 17, 2012
The job was varied and fast paced. I was never bored and liked the challenge of helping another departments or finding missing information in my own department.

I liked the meeting and training of new employees.

There wasn't a lot to dislike about my position with Wells Fargo.
It was good but not the great experienced.
Collection Administrator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
I have my ups and downs but it was okay to go to work that you look forward to the job that keeps you busy at the first few years and I enjoyed it but when the company decided to shot down slowly people that you see and became friends with slowly disappered and you feel down but work has to done. I made friends over the years and lucky to have my friends – more... even after we all got laid off.
I enjoyed my job because it was variety and makes me busy and learned a lot in customer service and collection department. – less
fun office environment and friendly co-workers
Customer Service Representative and Admin (Former Employee), 55 Standish Crt, Mississauga, ONMay 8, 2012
• Provide frontline customer services for a high volume inbound centre for loans such as mortgage, personal, master cards, auto, business line of credit and retail
• Correspond with client’s concerns by providing clear and accurate information
• Tracking time and efficiency using phone system and Fox Application
• Listen and communicate effectively – more... with clients, analyze and probe for investigation
• Fulfill requirements with details of coverage different types of insurances
• Provide assistance to our local branch managers preparing new applications, submitting tickets to helpdesk for errors, creating accounts and resolve minor issues
• Assist customers to update wide range of inquiries on credit bureau and amendment

Administration (Operations Clerk)

• Prepare statement of account and yearly interest paid, produce payoffs letters, extensions, insurances and claims, refunds, pap, return mails and document management
• Organizing, multitasking and operating with other departments depending on the nature of inquiry, identify risk operations, solve problems and retractions of transactions
• Research with various projects, filing, sorting, archived accounts and e-imaging record
• Combination sitting, standing and walking, printing, faxing, mailing and e-mailing, fixing printers
• Attend meetings, share questions and concerns and exercise policies – less
Great group of people
Credit Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 18, 2012
Pros: great people, lunch on the company once a week, and making an income.
Our morning meetings were always productive and fun. No matter what are goals were for the month, we always made the most of our time.
In both positions at Wells Fargo, I learned how to deal with automatic bank transfers, how to problem solve and what I had to do to meet my monthly goals.
I had one of the best bosses. He always spent his time with all – more... employees, to help improve our best strengths.
This was another place with great coworkers. We always laughed at the high and low times.
The hardest part of this job was meeting goals, with the company depleting our customer base. – less
Demanding sales goals
Phone Banker I & II (Former Employee), El Monte, CASeptember 18, 2014
It was fun talking to people all over the United States. Sales goals were very high but if you could meet them the reward payed off.
Fun place to work
Teller (Current Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: employees, lunches, advancing within company
cashing checks, helping customers with account deposits and balances, learning how to better manage the account
Very work driven people, lighten up some!!
Admin (Former Employee), ChicagoSeptember 18, 2014
Cons: first time supervisor and i think it went to her head that she had control over somebody.
It was a ok place to work, and the some of the staff was friendly. Manager was ok, very work driven for the rating for her department. I was not happy how they did not tell me my temp assignment had ended!
Productive and provides many opportunities.
Teller/ Sales Representative (Current Employee), Rutherford, NJSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: very rewarding for displaying hard work
Cons: not having a consistent staff
As an Employee at Wells Fargo I learned a lot more about customer service than I thought I already knew. We deal with people that trust us with their money so going above and beyond to make sure every customer feels welcomed and confident in where they put their money is extremely important. I deal with many of the same customers almost every day and – more... I love it because I get to build a relationship with most of them. I have to say the hardest part of my job is trying my best to meet the sales requirements each quarter. Its more of a challenge with this company then it was being in retail. Some customers are already satisfied with the products they already have so trying to find new potential customers can get challenging. The most enjoyable part of my job has to be my team. I love my team and this company has many opportunities for their employees. – less
Wells Fargo
Collections Specialist, New Hire Coach (Former Employee), Vancouver, WASeptember 18, 2014
great benefits ??????????, ????????????????. /??????????????? lots of perks.
Good place to work if you're good with sales
Inbound Sales (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: pto, healthcare, co-wokers, pay, some management
Cons: some management, sales quota
I loved working for Wells Fargo. I had a set schedule and didn't have to work extra but could volunteer for ot. PTO and benes were great. However, once the economy crash, it was hard to get my sale quote and the company didn't care. My co-workers were great but management needed a lot of improvement.
high production
underwriter (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLSeptember 18, 2014
good quality control, excellent management, fun place to work
Loved It
Teller (Former Employee), Georgia GASeptember 18, 2014
I love and enjoy meeting new people on a daily basis fallow up by always go the extra step to satisfy the Customer.
About what I have learned I will say that I'm the type of person that says I learned every day and still learning.
My co-worker and Managers I personally consider them as part of family because the first 8hrs of the day we are together.
The – more... hardest part of the job is when one of those Customer are not satisfy just because you have forgot just do or go the extra step to keep the Customer happy or satisfy just because it was time for you to go or time to close.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with a Company That puts value on Customer Satisfaction. – less
face paced and fun environment
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Humble, TXSeptember 18, 2014
The job was very fast paced and the work environment was fun, all employees made the work day enjoyable.
Great pleace to work
Loan Documentation Specialist Closer/Funder (Current Employee), Lombard, ILSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: bonuses, overtime.
Cons: healthcare is not good.
In mortgage job security is scarce. I have been laid off and so has everyone I know here. Many of us got called back. The pay is good, when we're busy the overtime is tough but pays well.
Focused on the customers but not the workers
RETAIL BANKER (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2014
Wells Fargo stresses good customer service but they could care less about the employees. Compensation was minimal and for the work you are asked to do, its definitely not competitive.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more