Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Canada

Positive enviroment and was able to play pool
Senior CSR/ Escalation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MississaugaAugust 26, 2013
Wells fargo offered a friendly room for movement. Afforded you the ability to grow with the proper tools and management.

Typical day at work involved setting up the CSR for a regular work day. Setting up passwords to assist IT. Management was helpful in allowing employees to suggest and management put together focus groups to allow room for growth within the company. There was no real hardship only when having to leave.
Pros
pool tables at lunch
Cons
it maintenance
friendly, unstressfull place to work
Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioJune 27, 2013
I was always in early, had a coffee and ready to start before my shift. Review my accounts, Make early calls to Courts first so they could be reached for follow up on Garnishee monies in trust etc. Learned to work with little or no Supervision. Management was great because I was left to do my tasks and if needed could give feedback and ask questions pertaining to my duties if need be. Helpful and friendly experienced co-workers. the most difficult part of the Job was there would always be something at the end of the day that I did not want to leave for the next. Very pleasant co-workers and to be able to work on my own was my favorite part of my job.
Pros
bonuses were great when achieved
Cons
didn't have any
Great group of people
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 18, 2012
Our morning meetings were always productive and fun. No matter what are goals were for the month, we always made the most of our time.
In both positions at Wells Fargo, I learned how to deal with automatic bank transfers, how to problem solve and what I had to do to meet my monthly goals.
I had one of the best bosses. He always spent his time with all employees, to help improve our best strengths.
This was another place with great coworkers. We always laughed at the high and low times.
The hardest part of this job was meeting goals, with the company depleting our customer base.
Pros
great people, lunch on the company once a week, and making an income.
It was good but not the great experienced.
Collection Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
I have my ups and downs but it was okay to go to work that you look forward to the job that keeps you busy at the first few years and I enjoyed it but when the company decided to shot down slowly people that you see and became friends with slowly disappered and you feel down but work has to done. I made friends over the years and lucky to have my friends even after we all got laid off.
I enjoyed my job because it was variety and makes me busy and learned a lot in customer service and collection department.
it was a good place to work
Credit Manager | Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2012
utilizes referrals and company provided sales leads to sell customers a variety of financial services products including: unsecured personal loans, works with customers on the phone and in person throughout the credit application and approval process.

skills, strong sales and communication skills, ability to develop business and assess credit, accurate payment handling and administrative functions. knowledge of E-Mail, Word and Excel software .
Pros
being able to help the person beyond there exception
Cons
putting a face to the name and not being able to help the person
A great place to work in its day!
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONOctober 18, 2012
I enjoyed working for the company! I made very lasting friendships. The company gave me many opportunities for growth and training. You were always learning! The company paid well with all benefits included with annual increases based on your performance appraisals. Wells Fargo really did take care of its employees.

Everything changed in the last year when restructuring took place in the corporation. Many people lost their jobs and security and finally everyone did when the automotive division closed.
Well Balanced
Bankruptcy Administrator (Former Employee) –  MissisaugaJanuary 14, 2013
I have worked at Wells Fargo for over five years. The culture and the work enviroment was very family oriented. The management staff were very approachable, very friendly, very understanding. My coowrokers were like family. The hardest oart of the job was meeting deadlines which were usuallly exceeded.

I have learned how to be more financially responsible. I have also learned the bankruptcy and consumer proposal rules.
Pros
free lunches, free company picnic, bonuses
Very Productive and fun place to work.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 5, 2013
Working at Wells Fargo Financial Canada, was the highlight of my life.
I love working for WFFC. The company and its employers were the best. I have learned so much working there.
We had the best management team and co-workers. We learned to help each others when out in difficult situations.

The hardest part of the job was to think that you did not do enough to help a customer or a co-worker.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going to work everyday. I enjoy working for WFFC.
"Together We Go Far"
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 21, 2014
That is the slogan for Wells Fargo. I liked the slogan very much. There I learned if you sell, sell, sell you will go far. Management saw to that as they monitored my progress daily. I did very well though with perfect customer service reviews and feedback.

Management was focused on success and instilled that desire in their staff. My co-workers and I teamed up for success, yet, the hardest part of the job was showing no mercy when owning that last customer meant doing it at the expense of your friend's individual success. It was all about business and goals. Somehow the personal goals (at the end of the day) were the most sought after.

I loved it though---working there. I found it so enjoyable interacting with my clients and being a reliable advisor, employee and friend.
Pros
sales bonuses
Cons
no overtime pay
very Productive and professional environment with excellent management team
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,ontario,canadaApril 22, 2013
My each day at work with wells Fargo was full of enthusiam,as i used to look forward to reach a new customer and solve his complex issues.I worked in credit and collections in Retailer and Mortgage departments both,and learnt a lot how to handle issues of different nature and excelled in both.I had excellent relationships with management and coworkers.The hardest part of the job was to succeed in talking to a customer who did not want to talk to anyone and then finally collect from that customer and resolving his delinquency. .The most enjoyable part of the job was when both customer and the company were happy with my Dollars collected.
Pros
gift cards, free lunches and day off incentives fr excelling in the job
Cons
weekend shifts
Productive, Professional, Fun & place I could call "my home."
Financial Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 11, 2013
The professionalism, culture, the co-workers and management made my day. It felt like being at home. Spectacular
I learnt how to be proactive & professional at what I do best.
The management was friendly & professional.
Pros
regular free lunches almost every fortnight.
Cons
one we had a fire drill & had to use the stairs.
A great place to work. I met some remarkable people, some of who are my friends today.
Customer Service Rep III (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 17, 2012
The job was varied and fast paced. I was never bored and liked the challenge of helping another departments or finding missing information in my own department.

I liked the meeting and training of new employees.

There wasn't a lot to dislike about my position with Wells Fargo.
Productive and fun workplace with great opportunities to grow.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 10, 2014
An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty, for me is the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
great incentives
Great company to work with.
Agency Liaison (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 11, 2014
Every day was a happy day at Wells Fargo
I learned how to deal with various situations.
Top management
Cheerful and helpful co-workers
The hardest part of the job was not to be able to please everybody
The most enjoyable part was the recognition for your good work.
The most enjoyable part of the job and very respectful administration with lots of new things to learn
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 3, 2012
As one of the The best collector i really liked doing this job but unfortunately company went for restructuring.
Pros
very good management with enjoyable working place
Cons
lots of travelling
account manager
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  etobicokeJune 3, 2014
working in side a branch, dealing with customer inquiries and sales targets, customer service in an office atmosphere (inperson, inbound and outbound calls) leared a lot of customer service and respect towared co workers and customers
Good opportunity
A. PROCESS ASSOCIATE / PHONE BANKER (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 28, 2013
Had a great experience working on this company. Usually receives call about banking concerns. I learned how to deal with irate callers and going out of my way to provide customer satisfaction but within the company's guidelines.
Undisclosed
Bilingual Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJanuary 20, 2015
The days were fast paced as in any call center environment.
Days were filled with variety.
Pros
undisclosed
Cons
undisclosed
Terrible everything
Consumer Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 25, 2013
Work conditions, pay and opportunity of advancement all poor at the head office location. Wells Fargo has since begun to pull out of the Canadian market.
Pros
established company
Cons
salary, benifits, no opportunity to grow
Great company
Specialty Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 9, 2012
I was the jack of all at Wells Fargo. I was the assistant / receptionist . I had many duties through out the company. My duties where not limited to one dept.
Pros
great salary and bonus
Cons
no longer lending in canada