Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

c'est une bonne expérience
Gestionnaire de crédit (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 December 2015
Responsable d’effectuer les analyses de crédit et de solvabilité, d’effectuer des appels de vente et de planifier et
gérer des rendezvous.
Assurer la gestion de portefeuilles des prêts personnels et hypothécaires et assurer la
conclusion et la signature des documents légaux
Great team atmosphere
Consumer Loans Sales (inbound) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga29 September 2015
I had a great time working here. The supervisors were excellent with their constant help. The office facilities were quite good as well.
Too much sales
Senior Bilingual Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 August 2015
Large size company, very well run. Would still be work if the company never downsized. Training was very thorough and detailed. Would recommend this company to others for employment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours and low commission
Good to people to work with
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 August 2015
Since i was new to Canada, when i started working with Wells Fargo.
Learned so much new about working with these people. I liked, when i used to help people consolidating their bills and help get them back on track.
Good work life balance
Senior QA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP30 July 2015
Good work life balance and steady growth in this company. This company is considered the best when one who does not have aspirations and who wanted to settle down completely in one company.
Pros
Good work life balance, steady growth, salary hikes
Cons
No Onsite opportunities and management
Good entry to financial world
Lending Specialist Wells Fargo Financial (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 July 2015
I felt that that the training was a little hasty, and that I while I enjoyed being exposed to the financial world I wished that I had a chance to offer our customers a higher quality or better range of financial product.
Cons
Cold calling, customers upset with high interest rates
the most enjoyable part of the job
UI / Node.js / .net Developer (Current Employee) –  Concord CA19 July 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Manager's are very cool and supportive. Allowed work from home flexibility. Best work place.
Fun Place to work
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2015
Enjoyed working with wells Fargo .. Learned a lot...Well rewarded and good Salary and recgnition for best performance
So So
Bilingual Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Mississauga4 July 2015
Pros: 200% RRSP match , paid overtime, covered parking
Cons: Managers watched everything you do, recorded everything, such as being one minute late, on the phone all the time with the dialer system
Pros
200% RRSP match, paid overtime, covered parking
Cons
On the phone all the time with the dialer system
pleasure working in Wells Fargo
QC (Former Employee) –  Montreal2 June 2015
Learnt few new technologies. People always discuss new technologies, they are work focused and I enjoyed working with them.
Professional both Publically and Privately
Project Manager II - Business / Finance (EPMO) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 March 2015
Wells Fargo Financial Canada Corp not only understood what project management was but embraced its methodologies and leveraged its tool like no other company I've had the pleasure of working with.
At times the EPMO may have been a little too restrictive with some of its documentation processes but with process coaches and a review committee changes could be made in both an effective and timely manner.
Even though there are many siloed departments, the environment was always an open door structure which not only made it easier to build a broad range of project / initiative specialists but also when extra hands were required we just had to ask and endless volunteers came to support us.
Unfortunately the banking crash took its toll and forced the closure of it entire Financial Banking Services arm; else, I would probably still be there.
Pros
Professional, hard working, but still fun!
Cons
A little over processed.
successful Sub-prime lending
SENIOR CREDIT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 March 2015
Being the type of person i am, i quickly found myself being the goto employee as i learned all processes in the branch. This gave more opportunity but also more responsibility such as opening the branch, processing payouts, dealing dealing with head office, ect, - all areas not in my job description but accepted as challenges excite my competitive nature. Over the next few years, promotions and recognition came my way which opened more avenues and challenges.

Although my duration was a few years at Wells Fargo, the opportunities i was provided was incredible. Operating as the stores Assistant Manager for my last year, i found myself being a top lender in the region and given the Branch role of overseeing the Insurance sales and training all staff to meet their quotas.

Upon Wells Fargo closing all branches in Canada, i was kept on board to assist the branches closing prior to my severance.
Pros
Learned alot over 3 years
Cons
Company ended right before potential promotion
Great Place to work for
Senior Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 March 2015
Wells Fargo is a friendly work environment that inspires its workers to work hard with great rewards for the hard work you do. Great place for advancement and retirement benfits
great place to work
Assistant Manger/Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  sunnyvale ca4 March 2015
fast paste working enviornment, plenty of opportunity to grow with the company. always had a hard working team. made great money. had great benifits.. paid holiday and vacation days
Bilingual Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga20 January 2015
The days were fast paced as in any call center environment.
Days were filled with variety.
Pros
Undisclosed
Cons
Undisclosed
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service/Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario29 December 2014
A typical work day was calling customers on past due auto and mortgage payments, setting payment arrangements to bring accounts up to date.

I've learned to balance customer service with collection procedures. eg: knowing when to show empathy and when to create a firm deadline.

As always the best part of working anywhere was the people and for me I got along with all my managers.

The hardest part of the job is that I did not like collections, I did it because I needed a job at the time. My skills as a customer service specialist is to help people to find solutions for the reason they call.

The most enjoyable part of my job is I love speaking to people and finding solutions to their problems when they call in.
Fast paced environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario10 October 2014
Great company to work for, I worked there 9 years, great management, balance between work and life, great benefits
Productive and fun workplace with great opportunities to grow.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 September 2014
An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty, for me is the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Great incentives
Good Place to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Belleville, Ontario30 July 2014
Company no longer operating in Canada no need to review.
Company wide closure in Canada.
A great place to work
QA Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Wells Fargo NA24 June 2014
I feel fortunate to work at wells Fargo, more than four year at wells fargo just fly off...
I am a Senior QA, working with Testing Tools Center of Excellence.
It was a day to day challenging work, working with multiple groups, and testing the requirements.
Most of the applications are related to Integration of different tools with ALM and SharePoint.
I enjoyed the part of coordination and the way of dealing with other groups.
Pros
Working in Groups and performing as individual
Cons
Too many integration jobs at one time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval