Wells Fargo Employee Review

I make everyone around me better
DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR CORPORATE OFFICE (Former Employee) –  55 Standish Crt Mississauga 18 July 2013
My day usually started very early 6 to 7 in the morning, I was never the type to sit or socialize first thing. The day normally very busy, so when I commuted I would visualize my day and prioritize in my mind what was most important or time sensitive that must be done first. When I arrived at the office I would start my work. Once
the priorities were completed I worked on my dislikes. Time management courses taught me to manage my time and plan for interruptions, Management reports needed, projections (done daily) or meetings. Management was good for the most part, but changes in management in the States were frequent and unsettling for me and my staff, that was the hardest part of my job. The best part of the job was keeping very busy, no time to clock watch, the day was done before you knew it, stayed later a bit. I had to finish what was started and the culture worked it`s way to the staff as they worked as hard as I did. For the most part I had good staff and co-workers, we had a good culture and harmonious working surroundings, doing it right the first time is a good set of values and spreads very easily. That was my most enjoyable part of my job, I was one of the few with the experience, I loved to train people, whether it was one of my people or not, if it was done wrong, train them, demonstrate, watch, review and take questions. As I told my boss at the time, I make everyone around me better.

Other Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Fast paced, great team work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarnia27 October 2017
Very proud to work for WFF.. I started as front receptionist.. Training was always there.. Plenty of opportunities to move up the ladder... Seniority was only in place for choosing holidays..
Pros
Great salary, great benefits and moving on up the ladder was very achieveable.. Great company
Cons
We all had our quotas, and we needed to reach them by month end. Made the office very competitive..
Amazing teamwork Enviroment
Lending Specialist and Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS and Halifax, NS20 September 2017
-A typical day was our daily morning meetings to look at our monthly goals and how to accomplish them. What we could do to develop more business.
-I learned so much. I learned a lot about team work. Selling loans, Mortgages, Insurances.
-I eventually learned how to do the hiring for our office which I greatly enjoyed.
-I learned how to correct any errors in any deals within our office.
-My Manager was amazing and probably the best I've ever had. He was very approachable and always there to help.
-The hardest part of my job was cold calling and not getting the sale.
-The best part was cold calling and getting the sale and working on loans and mortgages and keeping busy.
Pros
Working in a postive environment with a supportive amazing team.
Cons
Working a deal and not being able to get it approved for the customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.