Wells Fargo Employee Review

I make everyone around me better
DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR CORPORATE OFFICE (Former Employee) –  55 Standish Crt Mississauga 18 July 2013
My day usually started very early 6 to 7 in the morning, I was never the type to sit or socialize first thing. The day normally very busy, so when I commuted I would visualize my day and prioritize in my mind what was most important or time sensitive that must be done first. When I arrived at the office I would start my work. Once
the priorities were completed I worked on my dislikes. Time management courses taught me to manage my time and plan for interruptions, Management reports needed, projections (done daily) or meetings. Management was good for the most part, but changes in management in the States were frequent and unsettling for me and my staff, that was the hardest part of my job. The best part of the job was keeping very busy, no time to clock watch, the day was done before you knew it, stayed later a bit. I had to finish what was started and the culture worked it`s way to the staff as they worked as hard as I did. For the most part I had good staff and co-workers, we had a good culture and harmonious working surroundings, doing it right the first time is a good set of values and spreads very easily. That was my most enjoyable part of my job, I was one of the few with the experience, I loved to train people, whether it was one of my people or not, if it was done wrong, train them, demonstrate, watch, review and take questions. As I told my boss at the time, I make everyone around me better.

Other Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Best Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region18 February 2018
A company who cares for the employees at any aspect. The perfect company for career growth.

Works closely on every employee's strength and weakness in order to give them their highest possible achievement on their career.

encourages everyone to achieve their desired promotion without giving them too much pressure .

well maintained facilities and office equipment. they also have shower rooms,game rooms, and sleeping quarters which is helpful for the employees in case of heavy rain or any emergency.

has a friendly and professional environment which is a reflection of a good management.

they also encourages employees to join sports and other activities which gives employees more confidence in themselves and feel good to do their Job.

and lastly, the salary is unexpectedly more than satisfactory.
Pros
gives you option for your preferred schedule and line of business.
Large Organization but poor management
Financial Crimes Consultant (AML/ATF) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2018
Lots of restructuring every two years. Be prepared to get laid off in years time.
Lot of politics.
Good Benefits
It can be good stepping stone to get your foot in the corporate qworld.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Restructuring and Politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

57.9K