Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Good workplace balance
Real Estate Operations Support Analyst (Former Employee), MissisaugaApril 16, 2016
Pros: Free lunchs all the time
Cons: Good work life balance
I loved the the environment at Wells Fargo Financials and would never leave this employer, but unfortunately the operations of this employer was closed down in Canada and moved to USA..so I changed my job. But I would have not left this Company.
good company.
Net Developer (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 21, 2016
It was very good experience at Wells Fargo, a company where there is lot of scope to learn and share ideas. professional team and very flexible at work.
Great Experience and Learned a lot at Wells Fargo
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Wells Fargo in Bridgewater two summers ago. Ever since my time there I have been interested in continuing my education in financial studies and working for a financial corporation prior to and during working towards my masters degree.
c'est une bonne expérience
Gestionnaire de crédit (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 14, 2015
Responsable d’effectuer les analyses de crédit et de solvabilité, d’effectuer des appels de vente et de planifier et
gérer des rendezvous.
Assurer la gestion de portefeuilles des prêts personnels et hypothécaires et assurer la
conclusion et la signature des documents légaux
Great team atmosphere
Consumer Loans Sales (inbound) (Former Employee), MississaugaSeptember 29, 2015
I had a great time working here. The supervisors were excellent with their constant help. The office facilities were quite good as well.
Too much sales
Senior Bilingual Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 24, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours and low commission
Large size company, very well run. Would still be work if the company never downsized. Training was very thorough and detailed. Would recommend this company to others for employment.
Good to people to work with
Credit Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 3, 2015
Since i was new to Canada, when i started working with Wells Fargo.
Learned so much new about working with these people. I liked, when i used to help people consolidating their bills and help get them back on track.
Good entry to financial world
Lending Specialist Wells Fargo Financial (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 27, 2015
Cons: Cold calling, customers upset with high interest rates
I felt that that the training was a little hasty, and that I while I enjoyed being exposed to the financial world I wished that I had a chance to offer our customers a higher quality or better range of financial product.
the most enjoyable part of the job
UI / Node.js / .net Developer (Current Employee), Concord CAJuly 19, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Manager's are very cool and supportive. Allowed work from home flexibility. Best work place.
Fun Place to work
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 11, 2015
Enjoyed working with wells Fargo .. Learned a lot...Well rewarded and good Salary and recgnition for best performance
So So
Bilingual Collections Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, MississaugaJuly 4, 2015
Pros: 200% RRSP match, paid overtime, covered parking
Cons: On the phone all the time with the dialer system
Pros: 200% RRSP match , paid overtime, covered parking
Cons: Managers watched everything you do, recorded everything, such as being one minute late, on the phone all the time with the dialer system
pleasure working in Wells Fargo
QC (Former Employee), MontrealJune 2, 2015
Learnt few new technologies. People always discuss new technologies, they are work focused and I enjoyed working with them.
Professional both Publically and Privately
Project Manager II - Business / Finance (EPMO) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 13, 2015
Pros: professional, hard working, but still fun!
Cons: a little over processed.
Wells Fargo Financial Canada Corp not only understood what project management was but embraced its methodologies and leveraged its tool like no other company I've had the pleasure of working with.
At times the EPMO may have been a little too restrictive with some of its documentation processes but with process coaches and a review committee changes could be made in both an effective and timely manner.
Even though there are many siloed departments, the environment was always an open door structure which not only made it easier to build a broad range of project / initiative specialists but also when extra hands were required we just had to ask and endless volunteers came to support us.
Unfortunately the banking crash took its toll and forced the closure of it entire Financial Banking Services arm; else, I would probably still be there.
successful Sub-prime lending
SENIOR CREDIT MANAGER (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 11, 2015
Pros: learned alot over 3 years
Cons: company ended right before potential promotion
Being the type of person i am, i quickly found myself being the goto employee as i learned all processes in the branch. This gave more opportunity but also more responsibility such as opening the branch, processing payouts, dealing dealing with head office, ect, - all areas not in my job description but accepted as challenges excite my competitive nature. Over the next few years, promotions and recognition came my way which opened more avenues and challenges.

Although my duration was a few years at Wells Fargo, the opportunities i was provided was incredible. Operating as the stores Assistant Manager for my last year, i found myself being a top lender in the region and given the Branch role of overseeing the Insurance sales and training all staff to meet their quotas.

Upon Wells Fargo closing all branches in Canada, i was kept on board to assist the branches closing prior to my severance.
Great Place to work for
Senior Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 10, 2015
Wells Fargo is a friendly work environment that inspires its workers to work hard with great rewards for the hard work you do. Great place for advancement and retirement benfits
great place to work
Assistant Manger/Personal Banker (Former Employee), sunnyvale caMarch 4, 2015
fast paste working enviornment, plenty of opportunity to grow with the company. always had a hard working team. made great money. had great benifits.. paid holiday and vacation days
Undisclosed
Bilingual Collection Manager (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: undisclosed
Cons: undisclosed
The days were fast paced as in any call center environment.
Days were filled with variety.
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service/Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioDecember 29, 2014
A typical work day was calling customers on past due auto and mortgage payments, setting payment arrangements to bring accounts up to date.

I've learned to balance customer service with collection procedures. eg: knowing when to show empathy and when to create a firm deadline.

As always the best part of working anywhere was the people and for me I got along with all my managers.

The hardest part of the job is that I did not like collections, I did it because I needed a job at the time. My skills as a customer service specialist is to help people to find solutions for the reason they call.

The most enjoyable part of my job is I love speaking to people and finding solutions to their problems when they call in.
Fast paced environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioOctober 10, 2014
Great company to work for, I worked there 9 years, great management, balance between work and life, great benefits
Productive and fun workplace with great opportunities to grow.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great incentives
An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty, for me is the most enjoyable part of the job
Headquarters