Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great place to work
QA Team Lead (Former Employee), Wells Fargo NAJune 24, 2014
Pros: working in groups and performing as individual
Cons: too many integration jobs at one time.
I feel fortunate to work at wells Fargo, more than four year at wells fargo just fly off...
I am a Senior QA, working with Testing Tools Center of Excellence.
It was a day to day challenging work, working with multiple groups, and testing the requirements.
Most of the applications are related to Integration of different tools with ALM and SharePoint.
I – more... enjoyed the part of coordination and the way of dealing with other groups. – less
Great company to work with.
Agency Liaison (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 11, 2014
Every day was a happy day at Wells Fargo
I learned how to deal with various situations.
Top management
Cheerful and helpful co-workers
The hardest part of the job was not to be able to please everybody
The most enjoyable part was the recognition for your good work.
Large centre with an open feel with coffee bars and lounge centres throughout the workplace
Mortgage Recovery Officer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2014
Pros: postive management floor meetings, monthly bonuses, flex hours, great work facilities
Cons: closed
All aspects of defaulted mortgage legal asset recovery. Primary job duties, email phone and computer skills, working knowledge of legal process for recovery of defaulted mortgage assets and loss mitigation
sales oriented
Teller (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 3, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: seriously under staffed and over worked
Sales and customer service oriented, learned how to overcome objections when offering a product to a customer. Management is ok, depending on the level you are dealing with. Awesome co-workers. Dealing with angry customers would be the hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable would be being able to turn that experience around and get the customer – more... to leave with a positive attitude – less
account manager
Customer Service (Former Employee), etobicokeJune 3, 2014
working in side a branch, dealing with customer inquiries and sales targets, customer service in an office atmosphere (inperson, inbound and outbound calls) leared a lot of customer service and respect towared co workers and customers
Fast paced
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Jupiter, FLApril 16, 2014
Pros: job security, managers
As a banker you would make outbound calls, set up appointments, coach the tellers and lobby lead.
It was a competitive environment with high sales goals
Productive and good work life balance
Technology Specialist (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaApril 11, 2014
Productive and good work life balance. Team members are most valued and you can freely raise your hand to deny or agree in any type conversations/communications.
Good exposure to different teams around the world
Business System Consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: amazing work culture
Cons: less opportunities for internal promotions
— Coordinated with Mainframe project managers and enhanced the process of gathering and disseminating project updates.
— Prepared executive bios, meeting presentations, internal mailers, and project status reports for the technology managers
— Published analytical reports to drive team member statistics, feedback and suggestions, to improve the existing – more... processes.
— Operated as an internal communications expert for newsletters, SharePoint team sites, and surveys to drive team member engagement and improve the shared work culture across the LOB.
— Helped in organizing town hall events for logistics, collating presentations, and also anchored the Q1 2013 Technology town hall. – less
not a fun place to work for
Senior Credit Manager (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONFebruary 27, 2014
As Trans Canada Credit, it was a great company to work for. As Wells Fargo not so much, as everything change for the worse, pretty much went out of business due to their philosophy.
"Together We Go Far"
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: sales bonuses
Cons: no overtime pay
That is the slogan for Wells Fargo. I liked the slogan very much. There I learned if you sell, sell, sell you will go far. Management saw to that as they monitored my progress daily. I did very well though with perfect customer service reviews and feedback.

Management was focused on success and instilled that desire in their staff. My co-workers and – more... I teamed up for success, yet, the hardest part of the job was showing no mercy when owning that last customer meant doing it at the expense of your friend's individual success. It was all about business and goals. Somehow the personal goals (at the end of the day) were the most sought after.

I loved it though---working there. I found it so enjoyable interacting with my clients and being a reliable advisor, employee and friend. – less
Great company/Great People/Great Location
VICE PRESIDENT, RISK ASSET REVIEW (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 27, 2013
I cannot speak more highly of this organization. Pre-Wachovia takeover the company was primarily based on the West Coast. With the acquisition of Wachovia they have been able to grow very rapidly on the East Coast and limited locations in the Midwest.
Wonderful people, great work environment.
Requirements Definition Manager (Former Employee), Des Moines, IASeptember 24, 2013
Pros: great people, great work environment.
Cons: can't think of anything that would stand out as a negative.
Wells Fargo was a dynamic, exciting, interesting, and well-run company. Managers had flexibility in terms of how they implemented their business plans, but commitment to the company's overall goals was unquestioned.

I found Wells Fargo to be among the best places I have worked in many years and would go back in a heartbeat.
• Around 7 years of IT experience with exceptional skills in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development and Implementation of Web Applications and
Net Developer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 7, 2013
• Designed and developed Web GUI designed using ASP.NET.
• Worked on N-tier architecture consisting of Presentation, Business, and Data access layer coded using C #.
• Developed and implemented various Web forms and User controls using ASP.NET, C#, and JavaScript.
• Used various data control and display elements like Data Grids, Data Sets, Data views, – more... Data Adapters to extract data from the backend.
• Designed and developed Web-services using C# .NET, ADO.NET and XML to handle online transactions with central database.
• Developed reusable UI widgets such as the navigation menus.
• Used .Net Validation Controls for validating different controls and JavaScript for client side validations.
• Documented with UML Design Patterns.
• Designed of WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
• Used AJAX for dynamic web pages.
• Grid view sorting and Paging were properly deployed.
• Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage.
• Contributed to the design databases for several modules and developed Stored Procedures, triggers to be used by the application.
• Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to connect the front end to the database.
• Implemented support for transactions using ADO.Net Objects.
• Involved in different types of testing (unit testing, application testing). – less
I make everyone around me better
DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR CORPORATE OFFICE (Former Employee), 55 Standish Crt MississaugaJuly 18, 2013
My day usually started very early 6 to 7 in the morning, I was never the type to sit or socialize first thing. The day normally very busy, so when I commuted I would visualize my day and prioritize in my mind what was most important or time sensitive that must be done first. When I arrived at the office I would start my work. Once
the priorities were – more... completed I worked on my dislikes. Time management courses taught me to manage my time and plan for interruptions, Management reports needed, projections (done daily) or meetings. Management was good for the most part, but changes in management in the States were frequent and unsettling for me and my staff, that was the hardest part of my job. The best part of the job was keeping very busy, no time to clock watch, the day was done before you knew it, stayed later a bit. I had to finish what was started and the culture worked it`s way to the staff as they worked as hard as I did. For the most part I had good staff and co-workers, we had a good culture and harmonious working surroundings, doing it right the first time is a good set of values and spreads very easily. That was my most enjoyable part of my job, I was one of the few with the experience, I loved to train people, whether it was one of my people or not, if it was done wrong, train them, demonstrate, watch, review and take questions. As I told my boss at the time, I make everyone around me better. – less
Fast paced & fun atmosphere

-Bank Deposits
Opening & Closing Terminal
Terrible everything
Consumer Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 25, 2013
Pros: established company
Cons: salary, benifits, no opportunity to grow
Work conditions, pay and opportunity of advancement all poor at the head office location. Wells Fargo has since begun to pull out of the Canadian market.
fun place to work
Account Support (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 9, 2013
A good company with family values. Met some great people who introduced me to the financial world
Work - Life Balance
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, IndiaApril 16, 2013
1. A great place to work.
2. A good working environment, nice team
3. Motivating leaders
Good overall company.
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAApril 8, 2013
Management wasn't the best. Strict rules with home mortgages. Quite a few irate customers. The management was unwilling to help the team with difficult tasks and wanted to do their own things. Co-workers were a pleasure to work with though.
Very Productive and fun place to work.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 5, 2013
Working at Wells Fargo Financial Canada, was the highlight of my life.
I love working for WFFC. The company and its employers were the best. I have learned so much working there.
We had the best management team and co-workers. We learned to help each others when out in difficult situations.

The hardest part of the job was to think that you did not – more... do enough to help a customer or a co-worker.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going to work everyday. I enjoy working for WFFC. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more