Wells Fargo
8,579 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Professional both Publically and Privately
Project Manager II - Business / Finance (EPMO) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 13, 2015
Pros: professional, hard working, but still fun!
Cons: a little over processed.
Wells Fargo Financial Canada Corp not only understood what project management was but embraced its methodologies and leveraged its tool like no other company I've had the pleasure of working with.
At times the EPMO may have been a little too restrictive with some of its documentation processes but with process coaches and a review committee changes could be made in both an effective and timely manner.
Even though there are many siloed departments, the environment was always an open door structure which not only made it easier to build a broad range of project / initiative specialists but also when extra hands were required we just had to ask and endless volunteers came to support us.
Unfortunately the banking crash took its toll and forced the closure of it entire Financial Banking Services arm; else, I would probably still be there.
Great Place to work for
Senior Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 10, 2015
Wells Fargo is a friendly work environment that inspires its workers to work hard with great rewards for the hard work you do. Great place for advancement and retirement benfits
great place to work
Assistant Manger/Personal Banker (Former Employee), sunnyvale caMarch 4, 2015
fast paste working enviornment, plenty of opportunity to grow with the company. always had a hard working team. made great money. had great benifits.. paid holiday and vacation days
Undisclosed
Bilingual Collection Manager (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: undisclosed
Cons: undisclosed
The days were fast paced as in any call center environment.
Days were filled with variety.
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service/Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioDecember 29, 2014
A typical work day was calling customers on past due auto and mortgage payments, setting payment arrangements to bring accounts up to date.

I've learned to balance customer service with collection procedures. eg: knowing when to show empathy and when to create a firm deadline.

As always the best part of working anywhere was the people and for me I got along with all my managers.

The hardest part of the job is that I did not like collections, I did it because I needed a job at the time. My skills as a customer service specialist is to help people to find solutions for the reason they call.

The most enjoyable part of my job is I love speaking to people and finding solutions to their problems when they call in.
Fast paced environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioOctober 10, 2014
Great company to work for, I worked there 9 years, great management, balance between work and life, great benefits
Productive and fun workplace with great opportunities to grow.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great incentives
An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty, for me is the most enjoyable part of the job
Good Place to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Belleville, OntarioJuly 30, 2014
Company no longer operating in Canada no need to review.
Company wide closure in Canada.
A great place to work
QA Team Lead (Former Employee), Wells Fargo NAJune 24, 2014
Pros: working in groups and performing as individual
Cons: too many integration jobs at one time.
I feel fortunate to work at wells Fargo, more than four year at wells fargo just fly off...
I am a Senior QA, working with Testing Tools Center of Excellence.
It was a day to day challenging work, working with multiple groups, and testing the requirements.
Most of the applications are related to Integration of different tools with ALM and SharePoint.
I enjoyed the part of coordination and the way of dealing with other groups.
Great company to work with.
Agency Liaison (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 11, 2014
Every day was a happy day at Wells Fargo
I learned how to deal with various situations.
Top management
Cheerful and helpful co-workers
The hardest part of the job was not to be able to please everybody
The most enjoyable part was the recognition for your good work.
Large centre with an open feel with coffee bars and lounge centres throughout the workplace
Mortgage Recovery Officer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 8, 2014
Pros: postive management floor meetings, monthly bonuses, flex hours, great work facilities
Cons: closed
All aspects of defaulted mortgage legal asset recovery. Primary job duties, email phone and computer skills, working knowledge of legal process for recovery of defaulted mortgage assets and loss mitigation
account manager
Customer Service (Former Employee), etobicokeJune 3, 2014
working in side a branch, dealing with customer inquiries and sales targets, customer service in an office atmosphere (inperson, inbound and outbound calls) leared a lot of customer service and respect towared co workers and customers
not a fun place to work for
Senior Credit Manager (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONFebruary 27, 2014
As Trans Canada Credit, it was a great company to work for. As Wells Fargo not so much, as everything change for the worse, pretty much went out of business due to their philosophy.
"Together We Go Far"
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: sales bonuses
Cons: no overtime pay
That is the slogan for Wells Fargo. I liked the slogan very much. There I learned if you sell, sell, sell you will go far. Management saw to that as they monitored my progress daily. I did very well though with perfect customer service reviews and feedback.

Management was focused on success and instilled that desire in their staff. My co-workers and I teamed up for success, yet, the hardest part of the job was showing no mercy when owning that last customer meant doing it at the expense of your friend's individual success. It was all about business and goals. Somehow the personal goals (at the end of the day) were the most sought after.

I loved it though---working there. I found it so enjoyable interacting with my clients and being a reliable advisor, employee and friend.
I make everyone around me better
DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR CORPORATE OFFICE (Former Employee), 55 Standish Crt MississaugaJuly 18, 2013
My day usually started very early 6 to 7 in the morning, I was never the type to sit or socialize first thing. The day normally very busy, so when I commuted I would visualize my day and prioritize in my mind what was most important or time sensitive that must be done first. When I arrived at the office I would start my work. Once
the priorities were completed I worked on my dislikes. Time management courses taught me to manage my time and plan for interruptions, Management reports needed, projections (done daily) or meetings. Management was good for the most part, but changes in management in the States were frequent and unsettling for me and my staff, that was the hardest part of my job. The best part of the job was keeping very busy, no time to clock watch, the day was done before you knew it, stayed later a bit. I had to finish what was started and the culture worked it`s way to the staff as they worked as hard as I did. For the most part I had good staff and co-workers, we had a good culture and harmonious working surroundings, doing it right the first time is a good set of values and spreads very easily. That was my most enjoyable part of my job, I was one of the few with the experience, I loved to train people, whether it was one of my people or not, if it was done wrong, train them, demonstrate, watch, review and take questions. As I told my boss at the time, I make everyone around me better.
Fast paced & fun atmosphere

-Bank Deposits
Opening & Closing Terminal
fun place to work
Account Support (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 9, 2013
A good company with family values. Met some great people who introduced me to the financial world
Very Productive and fun place to work.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 5, 2013
Working at Wells Fargo Financial Canada, was the highlight of my life.
I love working for WFFC. The company and its employers were the best. I have learned so much working there.
We had the best management team and co-workers. We learned to help each others when out in difficult situations.

The hardest part of the job was to think that you did not do enough to help a customer or a co-worker.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going to work everyday. I enjoy working for WFFC.
Well Balanced
Bankruptcy Administrator (Former Employee), MissisaugaJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches, free company picnic, bonuses
I have worked at Wells Fargo for over five years. The culture and the work enviroment was very family oriented. The management staff were very approachable, very friendly, very understanding. My coowrokers were like family. The hardest oart of the job was meeting deadlines which were usuallly exceeded.

I have learned how to be more financially responsible. I have also learned the bankruptcy and consumer proposal rules.
Productive, Professional, Fun & place I could call "my home."
Financial Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: regular free lunches almost every fortnight.
Cons: one we had a fire drill & had to use the stairs.
The professionalism, culture, the co-workers and management made my day. It felt like being at home. Spectacular
I learnt how to be proactive & professional at what I do best.
The management was friendly & professional.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more