Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Place to work
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 11, 2015
Enjoyed working with wells Fargo .. Learned a lot...Well rewarded and good Salary and recgnition for best performance
Productive and Good workplace balance
Real Estate Operations Support Analyst (Former Employee), MissisaugaApril 16, 2016
Pros: Free lunchs all the time
Cons: Good work life balance
I loved the the environment at Wells Fargo Financials and would never leave this employer, but unfortunately the operations of this employer was closed down in Canada and moved to USA..so I changed my job. But I would have not left this Company.
Awesome place to work and very good compensation
Mortgage Default Recovery Officer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 10, 2016
They work environment is fun with amazing co workers as well they compensate their employees very well and if they if came back to Canada I would be the first person lined up at the door for the job
Great Experience and Learned a lot at Wells Fargo
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Wells Fargo in Bridgewater two summers ago. Ever since my time there I have been interested in continuing my education in financial studies and working for a financial corporation prior to and during working towards my masters degree.
good company.
Net Developer (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 21, 2016
It was very good experience at Wells Fargo, a company where there is lot of scope to learn and share ideas. professional team and very flexible at work.
c'est une bonne expérience
Gestionnaire de crédit (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 14, 2015
Responsable d’effectuer les analyses de crédit et de solvabilité, d’effectuer des appels de vente et de planifier et
gérer des rendezvous.
Assurer la gestion de portefeuilles des prêts personnels et hypothécaires et assurer la
conclusion et la signature des documents légaux
Too much sales
Senior Bilingual Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 24, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours and low commission
Large size company, very well run. Would still be work if the company never downsized. Training was very thorough and detailed. Would recommend this company to others for employment.
great place to work
Assistant Manger/Personal Banker (Former Employee), sunnyvale caMarch 4, 2015
fast paste working enviornment, plenty of opportunity to grow with the company. always had a hard working team. made great money. had great benifits.. paid holiday and vacation days
A great place to work in its day!
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 18, 2012
I enjoyed working for the company! I made very lasting friendships. The company gave me many opportunities for growth and training. You were always learning! The company paid well with all benefits included with annual increases based on your performance appraisals. Wells Fargo really did take care of its employees.

Everything changed in the last year when restructuring took place in the corporation. Many people lost their jobs and security and finally everyone did when the automotive division closed.
successful Sub-prime lending
SENIOR CREDIT MANAGER (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 11, 2015
Pros: learned alot over 3 years
Cons: company ended right before potential promotion
Being the type of person i am, i quickly found myself being the goto employee as i learned all processes in the branch. This gave more opportunity but also more responsibility such as opening the branch, processing payouts, dealing dealing with head office, ect, - all areas not in my job description but accepted as challenges excite my competitive nature. Over the next few years, promotions and recognition came my way which opened more avenues and challenges.

Although my duration was a few years at Wells Fargo, the opportunities i was provided was incredible. Operating as the stores Assistant Manager for my last year, i found myself being a top lender in the region and given the Branch role of overseeing the Insurance sales and training all staff to meet their quotas.

Upon Wells Fargo closing all branches in Canada, i was kept on board to assist the branches closing prior to my severance.
Fast paced environment
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioOctober 10, 2014
Great company to work for, I worked there 9 years, great management, balance between work and life, great benefits
Great team atmosphere
Consumer Loans Sales (inbound) (Former Employee), MississaugaSeptember 29, 2015
I had a great time working here. The supervisors were excellent with their constant help. The office facilities were quite good as well.
Very busy establishment, but made sure that employees are alway happy
Operational Risk Consultant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 22, 2013
Pros: benefits and pension plan with matching company contribution
Cons: do not have any issues with the company
I started with Wells Fargo as Admin. Asst. for the Corporate Administration group and finished my employment as Operational Risk with Operations Group, as I learned about the company I was also moving jobs which consistently put me in a very good position of always learning something everyday. Well Fargo always believed in Diversity and this showed with the varied employee background. Wells Fargo Financial is no longer operational and this resulted in termination of my employment. My co-workers are all considered as family and even with all of us parting ways due to company closure - employees have found ways to get connected- having been this close to each other made coming to work an enjoyable task. Management have always considered the well being of the employees as they know that happy employees are fulfilled employees. Management are always doing something to keep everyone happy and involved be it lunches, raffle/draws or events sponsored by the company and in some cases events that employees pay for on their own and happening after work hours - this was consistently participated by everyone which shows how the employees are happy with the company that they work with.
Professional both Publically and Privately
Project Manager II - Business / Finance (EPMO) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 13, 2015
Pros: professional, hard working, but still fun!
Cons: a little over processed.
Wells Fargo Financial Canada Corp not only understood what project management was but embraced its methodologies and leveraged its tool like no other company I've had the pleasure of working with.
At times the EPMO may have been a little too restrictive with some of its documentation processes but with process coaches and a review committee changes could be made in both an effective and timely manner.
Even though there are many siloed departments, the environment was always an open door structure which not only made it easier to build a broad range of project / initiative specialists but also when extra hands were required we just had to ask and endless volunteers came to support us.
Unfortunately the banking crash took its toll and forced the closure of it entire Financial Banking Services arm; else, I would probably still be there.
So So
Bilingual Collections Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, MississaugaJuly 4, 2015
Pros: 200% RRSP match, paid overtime, covered parking
Cons: On the phone all the time with the dialer system
Pros: 200% RRSP match , paid overtime, covered parking
Cons: Managers watched everything you do, recorded everything, such as being one minute late, on the phone all the time with the dialer system
the most enjoyable part of the job
UI / Node.js / .net Developer (Current Employee), Concord CAJuly 19, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Manager's are very cool and supportive. Allowed work from home flexibility. Best work place.
Good entry to financial world
Lending Specialist Wells Fargo Financial (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 27, 2015
Cons: Cold calling, customers upset with high interest rates
I felt that that the training was a little hasty, and that I while I enjoyed being exposed to the financial world I wished that I had a chance to offer our customers a higher quality or better range of financial product.
Great Place to work for
Senior Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 10, 2015
Wells Fargo is a friendly work environment that inspires its workers to work hard with great rewards for the hard work you do. Great place for advancement and retirement benfits
Great bonuses!
Risk Mitigation Team Lead (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 23, 2012
Had a great time working at WFF. The benefits were great. The bonuses were great! For a call center environment, the hours were exceptional as well. Management was amazing!
Good to people to work with
Credit Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 3, 2015
Since i was new to Canada, when i started working with Wells Fargo.
Learned so much new about working with these people. I liked, when i used to help people consolidating their bills and help get them back on track.
Headquarters