Wells Fargo Employee Review

Wells Fargo Bank
Top Teller, Personal Banker, & Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Belmont, CA10 January 2013
Wells Fargo can be a great company to work for if you have a great team to work with. It all starts with your Branch Manager, if you have a solid branch manager who is fair and knows what they are doing, you will have a wonderful experience at Wells Fargo. But that is not always the case, if you have a team that does not work together well and a manager who cannot handle the pressure, the experience is not as bright.
Pros
benefits, 401k, paid time off, bonus

Other Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Fast paced, great team work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarnia27 October 2017
Very proud to work for WFF.. I started as front receptionist.. Training was always there.. Plenty of opportunities to move up the ladder... Seniority was only in place for choosing holidays..
Pros
Great salary, great benefits and moving on up the ladder was very achieveable.. Great company
Cons
We all had our quotas, and we needed to reach them by month end. Made the office very competitive..
Amazing teamwork Enviroment
Lending Specialist and Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS and Halifax, NS20 September 2017
-A typical day was our daily morning meetings to look at our monthly goals and how to accomplish them. What we could do to develop more business.
-I learned so much. I learned a lot about team work. Selling loans, Mortgages, Insurances.
-I eventually learned how to do the hiring for our office which I greatly enjoyed.
-I learned how to correct any errors in any deals within our office.
-My Manager was amazing and probably the best I've ever had. He was very approachable and always there to help.
-The hardest part of my job was cold calling and not getting the sale.
-The best part was cold calling and getting the sale and working on loans and mortgages and keeping busy.
Pros
Working in a postive environment with a supportive amazing team.
Cons
Working a deal and not being able to get it approved for the customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.