Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
workplace culture
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
productive and fun workplace
made me as expert in new controls and R&D and had great time.
Senior .Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 April 2017
Had great experience and challenging tasks with fun environment and overall satisfactory. My role was appreciable out of the project we have done and built confidence.
Canada WFF
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 March 2017
Good job. Met great people there. Still my best friends. Clients were dealership employees so it was a little tough to enjoy my daily tasks. Not a fan of smooth talkers
Pros
friends, branch atmosphere
Cons
clients
Great Place to work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York Bay, NL17 February 2017
Lots of growth opportunity and an ability to understand financial procedures, The company offers personal growing opportunities as well as the ability to learn new techniques and
Very good comapany
QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh26 January 2017
I loved here to work during my work term. I acquired so many skills from this company and I got a chance to work on critical projects
My career...Until the Americans shut us down
Senior Recovery Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 January 2017
Nothing bad to say about this company. Loved working there. As Trans Canada Credit, it was the BEST place to work.
THEN the Americans took over and in 2010 decided "oh well, ho hum, time to shut things down in Canada. Ce la Vie.."
Pros
everything
Cons
American ownership
Amazing place to work for
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 December 2016
I love working with them. Great pay, great bonus. I would stay forever however, they have to leave Canada for good. I am truly blessed to work with such an amazing staff, management, and company.
Been with the company since college
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC28 June 2016
Typical grinding sales job, very little micro managing if your an active performer. Overall enjoy working for Wells Fargo. Excellent company to work for, lots of room for advancement.
Pros
Expands your network
Cons
High Sales goals
A family more than a job
PC/LAN Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 June 2016
Working with Wells Fargo bank International is a very rewarding experience, its more of a family that a bunch of people working together which is why its such a great place to work and you feel a great deal of pride.
Pros
Cares for its staff
Cons
Very strict in unnecessary IT areas.
Productive Workplace
Wholesale Credit Analyst, Commercial Real Estate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 June 2016
Wells Fargo is a good place to begin your career. They have a structured work environment for new analysts. They invest a lot in your training on the job. Management in Canada is a bit lax compared to the states as it is a new enterprise here.

Want to know more about Wells Fargo?

Ask a question
Awesome place to work and very good compensation
Mortgage Default Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2016
They work environment is fun with amazing co workers as well they compensate their employees very well and if they if came back to Canada I would be the first person lined up at the door for the job
Productive and Good workplace balance
Real Estate Operations Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Missisauga16 April 2016
I loved the the environment at Wells Fargo Financials and would never leave this employer, but unfortunately the operations of this employer was closed down in Canada and moved to USA..so I changed my job. But I would have not left this Company.
Pros
Free lunchs all the time
Cons
Good work life balance
good company.
Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 January 2016
It was very good experience at Wells Fargo, a company where there is lot of scope to learn and share ideas. professional team and very flexible at work.
Great Experience and Learned a lot at Wells Fargo
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJ2 January 2016
I enjoyed my time at Wells Fargo in Bridgewater two summers ago. Ever since my time there I have been interested in continuing my education in financial studies and working for a financial corporation prior to and during working towards my masters degree.
c'est une bonne expérience
Gestionnaire de crédit (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 December 2015
Responsable d’effectuer les analyses de crédit et de solvabilité, d’effectuer des appels de vente et de planifier et
gérer des rendezvous.
Assurer la gestion de portefeuilles des prêts personnels et hypothécaires et assurer la
conclusion et la signature des documents légaux
Great team atmosphere
Consumer Loans Sales (inbound) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga29 September 2015
I had a great time working here. The supervisors were excellent with their constant help. The office facilities were quite good as well.
Too much sales
Senior Bilingual Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 August 2015
Large size company, very well run. Would still be work if the company never downsized. Training was very thorough and detailed. Would recommend this company to others for employment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours and low commission
Good to people to work with
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 August 2015
Since i was new to Canada, when i started working with Wells Fargo.
Learned so much new about working with these people. I liked, when i used to help people consolidating their bills and help get them back on track.
Good work life balance
Senior QA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP30 July 2015
Good work life balance and steady growth in this company. This company is considered the best when one who does not have aspirations and who wanted to settle down completely in one company.
Pros
Good work life balance, steady growth, salary hikes
Cons
No Onsite opportunities and management
Good entry to financial world
Lending Specialist Wells Fargo Financial (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 July 2015
I felt that that the training was a little hasty, and that I while I enjoyed being exposed to the financial world I wished that I had a chance to offer our customers a higher quality or better range of financial product.
Cons
Cold calling, customers upset with high interest rates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.