Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

A family more than a job
PC/LAN Engineer (Current Employee) –  DublinJune 27, 2016
Working with Wells Fargo bank International is a very rewarding experience, its more of a family that a bunch of people working together which is why its such a great place to work and you feel a great deal of pride.
Pros
Cares for its staff
Cons
Very strict in unnecessary IT areas.
Productive Workplace
Wholesale Credit Analyst, Commercial Real Estate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 9, 2016
Wells Fargo is a good place to begin your career. They have a structured work environment for new analysts. They invest a lot in your training on the job. Management in Canada is a bit lax compared to the states as it is a new enterprise here.
Productive and Good workplace balance
Real Estate Operations Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  MissisaugaApril 16, 2016
I loved the the environment at Wells Fargo Financials and would never leave this employer, but unfortunately the operations of this employer was closed down in Canada and moved to USA..so I changed my job. But I would have not left this Company.
Pros
Free lunchs all the time
Cons
Good work life balance
Been with the company since college
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 28, 2016
Typical grinding sales job, very little micro managing if your an active performer. Overall enjoy working for Wells Fargo. Excellent company to work for, lots of room for advancement.
Pros
Expands your network
Cons
High Sales goals
Awesome place to work and very good compensation
Mortgage Default Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 10, 2016
They work environment is fun with amazing co workers as well they compensate their employees very well and if they if came back to Canada I would be the first person lined up at the door for the job
Great Experience and Learned a lot at Wells Fargo
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJanuary 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Wells Fargo in Bridgewater two summers ago. Ever since my time there I have been interested in continuing my education in financial studies and working for a financial corporation prior to and during working towards my masters degree.
c'est une bonne expérience
Gestionnaire de crédit (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 14, 2015
Responsable d’effectuer les analyses de crédit et de solvabilité, d’effectuer des appels de vente et de planifier et
gérer des rendezvous.
Assurer la gestion de portefeuilles des prêts personnels et hypothécaires et assurer la
conclusion et la signature des documents légaux
good company.
Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJanuary 21, 2016
It was very good experience at Wells Fargo, a company where there is lot of scope to learn and share ideas. professional team and very flexible at work.
Good entry to financial world
Lending Specialist Wells Fargo Financial (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 27, 2015
I felt that that the training was a little hasty, and that I while I enjoyed being exposed to the financial world I wished that I had a chance to offer our customers a higher quality or better range of financial product.
Cons
Cold calling, customers upset with high interest rates
Too much sales
Senior Bilingual Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 24, 2015
Large size company, very well run. Would still be work if the company never downsized. Training was very thorough and detailed. Would recommend this company to others for employment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours and low commission
So So
Bilingual Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, MississaugaJuly 4, 2015
Pros: 200% RRSP match , paid overtime, covered parking
Cons: Managers watched everything you do, recorded everything, such as being one minute late, on the phone all the time with the dialer system
Pros
200% RRSP match, paid overtime, covered parking
Cons
On the phone all the time with the dialer system
Great team atmosphere
Consumer Loans Sales (inbound) (Former Employee) –  MississaugaSeptember 29, 2015
I had a great time working here. The supervisors were excellent with their constant help. The office facilities were quite good as well.
Good to people to work with
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 3, 2015
Since i was new to Canada, when i started working with Wells Fargo.
Learned so much new about working with these people. I liked, when i used to help people consolidating their bills and help get them back on track.
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service/Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioDecember 29, 2014
A typical work day was calling customers on past due auto and mortgage payments, setting payment arrangements to bring accounts up to date.

I've learned to balance customer service with collection procedures. eg: knowing when to show empathy and when to create a firm deadline.

As always the best part of working anywhere was the people and for me I got along with all my managers.

The hardest part of the job is that I did not like collections, I did it because I needed a job at the time. My skills as a customer service specialist is to help people to find solutions for the reason they call.

The most enjoyable part of my job is I love speaking to people and finding solutions to their problems when they call in.
the most enjoyable part of the job
UI / Node.js / .net Developer (Current Employee) –  Concord CAJuly 19, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Manager's are very cool and supportive. Allowed work from home flexibility. Best work place.
A great place to work
QA Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Wells Fargo NAJune 24, 2014
I feel fortunate to work at wells Fargo, more than four year at wells fargo just fly off...
I am a Senior QA, working with Testing Tools Center of Excellence.
It was a day to day challenging work, working with multiple groups, and testing the requirements.
Most of the applications are related to Integration of different tools with ALM and SharePoint.
I enjoyed the part of coordination and the way of dealing with other groups.
Pros
working in groups and performing as individual
Cons
too many integration jobs at one time.
Positive enviroment and was able to play pool
Senior CSR/ Escalation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MississaugaAugust 26, 2013
Wells fargo offered a friendly room for movement. Afforded you the ability to grow with the proper tools and management.

Typical day at work involved setting up the CSR for a regular work day. Setting up passwords to assist IT. Management was helpful in allowing employees to suggest and management put together focus groups to allow room for growth within the company. There was no real hardship only when having to leave.
Pros
pool tables at lunch
Cons
it maintenance
Great group of people
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 18, 2012
Our morning meetings were always productive and fun. No matter what are goals were for the month, we always made the most of our time.
In both positions at Wells Fargo, I learned how to deal with automatic bank transfers, how to problem solve and what I had to do to meet my monthly goals.
I had one of the best bosses. He always spent his time with all employees, to help improve our best strengths.
This was another place with great coworkers. We always laughed at the high and low times.
The hardest part of this job was meeting goals, with the company depleting our customer base.
Pros
great people, lunch on the company once a week, and making an income.
It was good but not the great experienced.
Collection Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
I have my ups and downs but it was okay to go to work that you look forward to the job that keeps you busy at the first few years and I enjoyed it but when the company decided to shot down slowly people that you see and became friends with slowly disappered and you feel down but work has to done. I made friends over the years and lucky to have my friends even after we all got laid off.
I enjoyed my job because it was variety and makes me busy and learned a lot in customer service and collection department.
it was a good place to work
Credit Manager | Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2012
utilizes referrals and company provided sales leads to sell customers a variety of financial services products including: unsecured personal loans, works with customers on the phone and in person throughout the credit application and approval process.

skills, strong sales and communication skills, ability to develop business and assess credit, accurate payment handling and administrative functions. knowledge of E-Mail, Word and Excel software .
Pros
being able to help the person beyond there exception
Cons
putting a face to the name and not being able to help the person