Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

A work-life balance
Loan Documentation Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Philippines10 September 2017
I am truly blessed to be part of one of the best banks in the world - Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services, LLC - Philippines. The company promotes a work-life balance environment which is very important to every individual.

My work day starts with checking/answering my emails followed by the task at hand. The people I work with makes my duties and responsibilities lighter as we treat each other as family.

I have learned a lot of things during my stint in Wells Fargo. I will always remember to put so much value in diversity and inclusion which is very relevant not only in the business world but in the real world as well. This is also one of the values of Wells Fargo that provide the foundation for everything we do.

I also had my fair share of challenging days during my term in Wells Fargo. There were times that your patience was tested but being professional, respectful and understanding will resolve anything and everything.

The most satisfying and gratifying part of my job was when your voice is being appreciated and when your decisions are valued. These motivates me to strive to become excellent in everything I do. In addition, the people in the workplace makes my day and task easier.
Pros
Promotes work-like balance
Cons
I can't think of any
Great Company
Administration, Corporate Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2017
Great atmosphere to work in as we all worked as a team.

Managers and supervisors were always willing to answer any questions when concerning job related issues
Fun and diverse workforce
Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 August 2017
It was fun working at Wells Fargo. There was a lot of room for advancement / promotions. Paid good monthly performance bonuses. Would of continued my career here but unfortunately tgey closed their Canadian portfolio.
Pros
Excellent bonus structure.
Cons
No job security
Good work Environment
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 July 2017
The processes were very old and did not provide any chance for improvement. It was a B grade lender in Canada, with it's parent company in US. It was very difficult to meet targets because their interest rates on loans were very high in the market.
the envirorment was good
Bilingual Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 June 2017
as Bilingual collector, was full time working every day and some weekend, i get a lot experiences working with co workers and management together learn more systems

My employee was Good and excellent person.
Pros
Cons
business closed
Great management and work culture
Application Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, ON25 May 2017
Solid work environment. Focused yet fun. Always given the opportunity to excel. Management was generous with kudos. No finger pointing, we succeeded and failed as a team.
was a great place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON17 May 2017
good place to work, you get to meet lots of different types of people, learn a lot about several different professions, work with good people and managers and district managers. Only problem is they shut down in Canada
Pros
advancement opportunities
Cons
no longer opperating in Canada
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2017
- Maintain boardroom calendar, prepare for meetings
Greet guests and clients into the office
Sort mail and sign for packages
Develop attention to detail skills
productive and fun workplace
Compliance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2017
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
workplace culture
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
productive and fun workplace
made me as expert in new controls and R&D and had great time.
Senior .Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 April 2017
Had great experience and challenging tasks with fun environment and overall satisfactory. My role was appreciable out of the project we have done and built confidence.
It was a fun place to work.
CSR and Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2017
It was delightful to be working with people who knew what they were doing, I mean very competent team. Our French team was so coherent and perfect, one always knew that we were all doing our best for the success of the team.
Pros
Free lunches, outdoors meetings, etc.
Canada WFF
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 March 2017
Good job. Met great people there. Still my best friends. Clients were dealership employees so it was a little tough to enjoy my daily tasks. Not a fan of smooth talkers
Pros
friends, branch atmosphere
Cons
clients
Great Place to work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York Bay, NL17 February 2017
Lots of growth opportunity and an ability to understand financial procedures, The company offers personal growing opportunities as well as the ability to learn new techniques and
My career...Until the Americans shut us down
Senior Recovery Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 January 2017
Nothing bad to say about this company. Loved working there. As Trans Canada Credit, it was the BEST place to work.
THEN the Americans took over and in 2010 decided "oh well, ho hum, time to shut things down in Canada. Ce la Vie.."
Pros
everything
Cons
American ownership
Amazing place to work for
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 December 2016
I love working with them. Great pay, great bonus. I would stay forever however, they have to leave Canada for good. I am truly blessed to work with such an amazing staff, management, and company.
Been with the company since college
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC28 June 2016
Typical grinding sales job, very little micro managing if your an active performer. Overall enjoy working for Wells Fargo. Excellent company to work for, lots of room for advancement.
Pros
Expands your network
Cons
High Sales goals
A family more than a job
PC/LAN Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 June 2016
Working with Wells Fargo bank International is a very rewarding experience, its more of a family that a bunch of people working together which is why its such a great place to work and you feel a great deal of pride.
Pros
Cares for its staff
Cons
Very strict in unnecessary IT areas.
Productive Workplace
Wholesale Credit Analyst, Commercial Real Estate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 June 2016
Wells Fargo is a good place to begin your career. They have a structured work environment for new analysts. They invest a lot in your training on the job. Management in Canada is a bit lax compared to the states as it is a new enterprise here.
Awesome place to work and very good compensation
Mortgage Default Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2016
They work environment is fun with amazing co workers as well they compensate their employees very well and if they if came back to Canada I would be the first person lined up at the door for the job
Productive and Good workplace balance
Real Estate Operations Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Missisauga16 April 2016
I loved the the environment at Wells Fargo Financials and would never leave this employer, but unfortunately the operations of this employer was closed down in Canada and moved to USA..so I changed my job. But I would have not left this Company.
Pros
Free lunchs all the time
Cons
Good work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval