Registered Supply Early Childhood Educators
The Wellington Catholic District School Board invites applications for the casual position of Supply Early Childhood Educators. The Board requires supply RECEs for elementary schools to work in the City of Guelph, Elora, Fergus, Erin, Arthur, and Mount Forest.
Under the direction of the principal, the supply/casual Early Childhood Educator will assist with the full day early learning program within a classroom setting and provide supervision and age appropriate programming for groups of students. Supply/casual ECEs are called in on a casual basis to replace an absent permanent employee.
- Must hold a two year community college Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Proof of registration with the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators
- Knowledge of Ministry of Education full day early learning program
- Experience with respect to age appropriate programs
- Understanding and commitment to confidentiality
- Ability to follow organizational policies and procedures
- Knowledge of classroom management
REMUNERATION: $19.09/hr + 4% vacation pay
Core Hours: a maximum of 6.5 hours per day scheduled between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Please apply online at www.applytoeducation.com. Applications are to include the following:
- A cover letter and resume
- Community College Early Childhood Education Diploma
- A copy of your current Designated ECE Certification of Qualification
- A photocopy of your current Roman Catholic baptismal certificate or your Roman Catholic
Sacrament of Confirmation certificate ONLY if you were baptized in an affiliate with a Christian denomination other than Roman Catholic
- Three (3) professional references
Successful candidates will be required to provide professional references, and a police records check for the vulnerable sector service as a condition of employment. The Wellington Catholic District School Board wishes to thank all applicants who have applied. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is being collected under the authority of the Education Act and will be used for employee recruitment and selection purposes.
Accommodations are available during all phases of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance to the Disability and Wellness Coordinator.