Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Ltd. (WBM) manufactures heavy equipment attachments and truck mounted cranes for the construction, forestry, mining and resource industries throughout Canada, U.S.A. and internationally. Our manufacturing facility located in Edmonton, Alberta is currently recruiting a:
The successful candidate will adhere to instructions and learn about customer service, perform general labor and maintenance work and comply with workplace safety regulations and other Company policies and procedures. Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reads and interprets work orders
- Transports raw materials and finished metal products manually, using hoists, forklifts or other devices
- Sorts parts, scrap metal and other materials
- Grinds or deburs metal from metal products using hand tools
- Performs periodic maintenance and cleaning as directed
- Will ensure equipment is properly maintained through submission of Maintenance Request Forms to the maintenance department
- Learns and provides quality customer service to co-workers
- Complies with all safety rules and practices as set by Occupational Health and Safety, WBM and any and all other relevant safety regulations and requirements
- Organizational skills to plan out and coordinate his or her work
- Physically fit to lift items weighing up to 20 kg.
- High school diploma
- Proficient computer skills to use soft applications (e.g. MS Office Suite, Internet, etc.)
- Deals with the customer effectively and courteously even in difficult situations
- Exercises good judgment when handling sensitive issues and resolving disputes
Weldco is a progressive organization providing modern equipment and processes, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume, references and copies of all technical, trade and safety certifications to:
Weldco-Beales Manufacturing AB. Ltd.
12155 – 154 Street
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve months and may be considered for future positions within the NorTerra Group of Companies. Your interest in WBM is appreciated. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Weldco-Beales Mfg. is a subsidiary of the NorTerra Group of Companies whose parent corporation, NorTerra Inc., is owned equally by the Inuvialuit Development Corporation representing the Inuvialuit of the Western Arctic and by Nunasi Corporation representing the Inuit of Nunavut. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.