Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Ltd. (WBM) manufactures heavy equipment attachments and truck mounted cranes for the construction, forestry, mining and resource industries throughout Canada, U.S.A. and internationally. Our manufacturing facility located in Edmonton, Alberta is currently recruiting a:
Press Brake and Roll Operators
Night Shift (3:30pm-2:00am)
As a Brake Press Operator your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of high school, some College / CEGEP/ Vocational or technical training, Press Brake experience.
- Forklift Operator Certification, WHMIS Certificate.
- Experience is an asset.
- Working with Power presses, Saws, Plate rolls, Drills, Brakes, and Hand tools.
- Physically fit to lift items weighing up to 50 Ibs.
- Read specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products.
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications.
- Select and transport material to work area manually or using crane or hoist.
- Document work completed
- Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail.
- Able to read prints is an asset.
Weldco is a progressive organization providing modern equipment and processes, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume, references and copies of all technical, trade and safety certifications to:
Weldco-Beales Manufacturing AB. Ltd.
12155 – 154 Street
Applications for this position may be kept on file for twelve months and may be considered for future positions within the NorTerra Group of Companies. Your interest in WBM is appreciated. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Weldco-Beales Mfg. is a subsidiary of the NorTerra Group of Companies whose parent corporation, NorTerra Inc., is owned equally by the Inuvialuit Development Corporation representing the Inuvialuit of the Western Arctic and by Nunasi Corporation representing the Inuit of Nunavut. Weldco provides Employment and Career Development opportunities for its beneficiaries and employees.