Job Posting: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Full-time Permanent
Job Number: AS13-004
Are you a passionate and driven individual who lives to get things done in innovative ways? Do you believe that learning is a necessary part of growing? Do you live to amaze with your quality and results? If your answers are all yes, read on, we want to meet with you!
Welch LLP is a mid-sized full service firm of Chartered Accountants with a staff of over 200 people in 12 offices in Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec and the GTA – making Welch LLP the 14th largest accounting firm in Canada. Headquartered in Ottawa, Welch has been helping clients since 1918. Welch LLP is a dynamic organization with a friendly work atmosphere.
The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) is a key member of our customer-focused Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the DMS will be responsible for the corporate web sites, the execution of marketing strategy and the execution of web-based marketing campaigns. You will have an opportunity to work in an environment that builds on the strengths of every employee and promotes their professional and personal development. You must be an individual who possess a background in demand generation or marketing operations, with demonstrated expertise in Act-On (or other marketing automation platform) and Salesforce.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Campaign implementation and execution including the development and implementation of nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger based communications, general email campaigns, reporting and analytics, and system integrations
- Strategic advisory in area of expertise
- Integration of the marketing automation system with the customer relationship management system
- Development of dashboards to monitor and measure campaign results
- Incorporating social media channels and communities into both the campaigns and the systems
- Interact with key internal and external stakeholders to understand and synthesize a campaign’s business needs, develop key requirements based on this discovery, ensure acceptance and approval of these requirements and facilitate the completion of the campaign through project managements, strategic advisory, and hands on execution services
- Manage and maintain multiple corporate web sites
- Create forms, landing pages, and micro-sites to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs
- Document processes and procedures for client marketing efforts and programs
- Provide revenue focused reporting on all programs and marketing efforts within MAP and/or CRM
- Analyze and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for improvements to client marketing programs
- Write regular blog posts
- Participate in social media
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing or related field.
- Two years experience in digital marketing, or sales and marketing operations, is required.
- Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion);
- Experience with Web Site Development (CMS, Landing pages, Microsites, Templates, Styles, Basic HTML & CSS); Email Marketing programs; SEO and SEM; marketing automation (Act-On, Marketo, HubSpot); customer relationship management (Salesforce.com); online analytics; Web 2.0 and Social NetworksFamiliarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
- Ability to develop professional relationships that result in stable, consistent, reliable, and courteous communication Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skill.
- Ability to present and pitch ideas effectively to a variety of teams and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Indeed - 12 months ago