Welch Allyn has drive, propose, along with relaxing and calmness.
Service Manager (Former Employee) – Skaneateles Falls, NY – 22 September 2016
Welch Allyn has a great balance of work hard / play hard in the workplace environment. I met a lot of dedicated employees that loved to take advantage of more learning experiences and training. That is the Welch Allyn team that I had the privilege to work with in my short employment during the transition period between Welch Allyn's acquisition of Scale-Tronix Medical Scale Product line, and the end of the TSS contract.
May best Regards to all the folks at Welch Allyn, which is now a division of Hill Rom.
I was employed as Service Manager during the acquisition of the Scale-Tronix Medical Scales product line by Welch Allyn, Inc.
• Trained 8 employees to assume role of customer service and repair service manager following acquisition.
• Developed and delivered training materials within 3 months to Welch Allyn (WA) service department.
• Equipped team to troubleshoot customer issues, identify problem source and identify or replace faulty parts.
• Returned product to original working order, fully functional and calibrated.
• Maintained customer and product information in the Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) system.
Great cafeteria, and gym
Located in mid NY state with 123" of annual snowfall.