Weir SPM

Weir SPM Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent management and fun people
Receptionist (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 3, 2014
Pros: excellent wages, good people
Cons: oilfield companies rely on market prices, so when losses are up, jobs are lost.
Busy environment with many departments, challenging but fun. Planning lunches and making sure they were delivered on time every month for our safety meetings was one of the best parts, oftentimes with such a large office you don't often see people until it is time to go home.
The management team is superb, I always felt I could communicate with my employers and the door was open for a chat or problem. – more...
The office staff had a lot to do, and I tried my best to keep them up to date with information to make their jobs easier, and to keep them filled up with office supplies was a bit of a job.
I learned to troubleshoot many issues, namely dealing with fractious printers and scanners; an office can only rely on computer technology so much. The telephone lines were complex at first, but within days I could juggle phone calls like a pro, and part of the job is to update the phones and keep them running smoothly.
All in all, one of the best places I have ever been employed with. – less

About Weir SPM

Going with the flow, Weir SPM (formerly SPM Flow Control) manufactures flow control equipment and other heavy-duty products for – Read more