Reporting to: Service Centre Manager
Qualifications: Two year Office Administration Certificate
Beginner to Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel Skills
Skills: Attention to Detail
Excellent verbal communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to manage changing priorities
Overview: This position supports a Service Centre and it’s clients and employees. As the first company representative for external contact by clients and the general public, this position is an integral part of our team.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer
- Transcription of routine correspondence
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
- Answers and screens telephone calls
- Arranges conference calls
- Coordinates appointed schedules and appointments
- Greets visitors and contacts appropriate area or person
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedule reservations
- Assists with research, and compiles and transcribes statistical reports
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including email and faxes
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for office equipment maintenance
Weir Oil & Gas Division designs and manufactures pumps and ancillary equipment for the global upstream and downstream oil and gas markets...