- Assembles, services, maintains, evaluates, repairs, and installs reciprocating plunger pumps to include but not limited to gear boxes, power end assemblies and fluid end assemblies.
include the following.
- Troubleshoot, Disassemble, and Perform a detailed evaluation to determine repair needs and root cause analysis for the following: TWS 2250, QWS 2500, TWS 600 short, TWS 600 standard and QWS 1000
- Analyze blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and drawings to determine specifications.
- Operate and utilize various hand and pneumatic tools.
- Submit list of corrective needs and associated materials.
- Clean and remove debris in preparation for re-assembly.
- Document serial numbers, part numbers and heat codes as required per SOP.
- Follow SOP’s for proper assembly while adhering to engineering specifications.
- Assemble all components ensuring alignment and proper fit before bolting, screwing or pressing them together.
- Install various moving parts such as plungers, pins and bearings making sure to test for free movement.
- Operate forklift to move materials between work centers.
- Operate acetylene torch and perform hot work.
- Handle dry ice.
- Verify conformance to specifications.
Education and/or Experience -- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HD TECHNICIAN OR MILLWRIGHT PROVINCIAL TRADE CERTIFICATION OR WORKING TOWARD IT PREFERRED
Take measurements using precise measuring devices such as micrometers, ring and bore gauges.
Must become fork lift certified in 30 days (Company will provide training)
Machine shop environment. Must be able to wear steel toed safety shoes and safety glasses, and hearing protection. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Indeed - 21 months ago