Assist in tracking all new and existing frac and rental equipment in Manufacturing for the Edmonton, Red Deer, and Grande Prairie divisions. Tracking will include start to finish of the rentals, as well as any repairs.
Including but not limited to:
- Utilizes computerized data entry equipment and various word processing, spreadsheet and file maintenance programs to enter, store and/or retrieve information as requested or otherwise necessary.
- Input existing frac and rental and CAPEX equipment data in a timely and accurate manner into the MFG information system.
- Process vendor invoicing.
- Creation of Internal and external work orders.
- Answer general inquiries, telephone calls and provide information to other areas relative to work performed.
- Maintain filing system for the department.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Position requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in equipment rental administration or fracing industry.
Our specialized services and products for the upstream sector are designed to keep operations running efficiently. Look to Weir Seaboard for high-pressure well service pumps and related flow control equipment, along with repairs, parts and service of pressure control and rotating equipment.