We are currently looking for Bilingual Customer Service Agents to fill a contract positions for a period of 12 months in the Call Centre. The positions are full-time roles. Major responsibilities will be to communicate accurate & regional specific information to all contacts regarding the Weight Watchers Program, policies, procedures, fees, meeting locations & times, products and services. The ideal candidates will also need to answer & handle calls in a timely, professional and customer-friendly manner using business appropriate greeting, scripting, WW knowledge-based and closing skills and to assist members and Canadian subscribers with their online account activations and maintenance. A minimum one year experience in a Call Centre environment is required.
- Fluent in both French & English (verbal & written)
- Minimum one year experience in Call Centre environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work professionally & efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer savvy & literate
- Willingness to continually participate in self-improvement and skill development training
- Must be highly motivated and able to multi-task
- Able to learn, or already has, in depth knowledge and understanding of Weight Watchers programs, policies, procedures, materials, products and services
Weight Watchers is a trusted name in weight loss and the global leader in weight-loss services, with a presence in 28 countries around the world. With five decades of weight management experience, expertise and know-how, we have established WEIGHT WATCHERS® as one of the most recognized brand names among consumers. Weight Watchers offers a wide range of products, publications and programs for those interested in weight loss and weight control. We offer our members the flexibility of managing their program by attending weekly meetings that provide the coaching and tools to help people make the positive changes required to lose weight and keep it off.