Weidner Apartment Homes is currently seeking a Painter to work at a few of our apartment communities. The Painter will work closely with the Community Director and Service Manager to ensure that all the painting on the exterior walls and interior units is completed using the best product and in a timely manner.
- Painting interior make-ready units, an average of 6-8 per week.
- Paint exterior of building as needed.
- Respond to all service requests related to cosmetic painting repairs for occupied units in a timely manner.
- Keep paint department stocked with proper supplies at all times, while staying within budget.
- Perform daily inspection of property to ensure property upkeep and pristine curb appeal. Pick up and dispose of trash or litter as needed.
- Participate in an ongoing property improvement plan and preventive maintenance program.
- Working knowledge of English, oral and written.
- Detail oriented, well organized and accurate.
- Requires a valid and current driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Able to lift and carry (frequently) up to 45 pounds (paint, supplies).
- Able to lift and carry (occasionally up to 80 pounds (freon recovery unit, freon tanks and other heavy equipment).
- Able to push/pull up to 200 pounds, move appliances, use appliance dolly, move hot water tanks and other machinery and heavy equipment as needed.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Please apply on-line at www.weidnercareers.com or fax your resume to 855-857-1718
Indeed - 10 months ago