Weidner Property Management is currently searching for a Part-Time Regional Administrative Assistant to work at one of our properties in Saskatoon. The Regional Office Administrative Assistant performs diversified duties necessary for the efficient operation of the assigned Regional Office. This includes assisting the regional staff in the day-to-day operations of the properties under management. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality. The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 10am - 3pm.
The Regional Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Answer telephones, screen calls and take messages.
- Perform receptionist duties, greet clients and associates and announce them to the staff.
- Type correspondence and reports; compose and prepare routine correspondence for signature.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the communities in the region and their amenities.
- Assist in preparation of reports and accounting functions as needed including property status reports, petty cash reports and leasing as assigned by the Regional Director.
- Maintain office equipment including copier, printer and fax machine.
- Assist in planning and coordination of marketing and leasing strategies.
- Reports accidents and emergencies immediately to the Regional Directors.
- Must have reliable transportation to make bank deposits, attend meetings and purchase and pick up supplies.
- Be prompt, on time to work and have regular attendance.
Required Skills: Qualifications for the Regional Administrative Assistant include:
- Type at least 50 wpm.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to read and comprehend all lease documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Detail oriented, well organized and accurate.
- Computer knowledgeable, especially in Microsoft Excel and proficient with ten key calculator.
- Familiarity with general accounting procedures.
- Able to maintain a good working relationship with all associates.
- Requires a valid and current driver''s license and proof of insurance.