We are seeking an Apartment Building Maintenance Worker to care for an apartment community. A successful candidate is one who is dependable, experienced and can take direction. The Apartment Maintenance worker is responsible for the completion of all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with company safety standards.
- Assist in the preparation of apartments for occupancy
- Respond to service requests
- Performs maintenance and repairs on electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, as well as small and large appliances
- Modest carpentry work as needed
- Interior and exterior painting as needed
- Experience in apartment maintenance or related field preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- All service personnel are also required to have a personal set of general tools
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds
- Push/pull up to 200 pounds
- Have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
Please apply on-line at www.weidnercareers.com or fax your resume to 1-855-857-1718
Indeed - 20 months ago
Founded by W. Dean Weidner in 1977, Weidner Apartment Homes is a multi-faceted real estate investment and management company, recognized...