We're seeking an Orientation Coordinator, this role is essential to spreading the word about the Weekend to End Women's Cancers. This will be done to individuals and groups who have requested more information by giving presentations, showing videos and answering questions. You'll also attend local events and festivals to attract as many potential participants as possible. Learn more by going to our website at: www.endcancer.ca
Responsibilities Include: (We Offer Paid Training!)
- While in the office answer and place calls on behalf of the event to help obtain registrations & encourage fundraising;
- Enter all registrations in the database on the date received;
- Research events in local area and arrange outreach activities;
- Find and book orientation locations;
- Serve as Event Staff during event season
- Weekly schedule will vary depending on events planned; evening and weekend work required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook;
- Comfortable speaking directly to individuals through face to face communications with people;
- Enjoy meeting new people -be able to engage, connect & inspire people of all ages without hesitation;
- Vehicle required;
- Able to speak in front of large audiences and inspire them;
- Some sales experience or the charisma to close the registrations!
- 1 year of telephone experience - customer service, answering or placing calls.
- Having a positive attitude, enthusiasm, reliability and commitment are the core qualities we're looking for!
How to Apply:
$35K per year, plus advancement opportunities, travel and much more!!
Send your resume today to the address above and place in the subject line "WKMOOR13"