Weed Man, Canada’s largest lawn care company is looking for the next great
Customer Service Representative
We are searching for energetic, motivated, goal oriented and positive people to join our team. If you
- Have a minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Have previous face to face sales experience which would be an asset but not required
- Have a high school diploma
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Are great at problem solving and multi-tasking
- Have phenomenal communication skills
- Are able to work in a fast paced environment
…then you might be a perfect fit for what we are looking for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties will consist of but not limited to taking incoming calls and addressing any customer questions, comments and complaints in a timely fashion while always providing professional customer service. Once the question or concern has been resolved, it will also be your duty to up sell and ask for referrals. Other tasks will consist of calling for accounts receivable as required, completing data entry and any administrative items.
Your salary will be an hourly component of $12.00/hr. The hours will be seasonal part time offering between 12-40 hours per week with the potential for advancement within.
Paid training with a great atmosphere and potential to move up within our company!