The Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, an 83-room Relais and Chateaux property, located across from the fashionable Robson Square in the heart of Vancouver, has an immediate opening for a full-time & part-time Restaurant Supervisor in our award-winning Bacchus Restaurant and Lounge.
Trip Advisor "Travelers' Favourite Vancouver Restaurant' Travellers' Choice
Georgia Straight Magazine "Readers' Choice Awards - Best Bar/Lounge"
Where Vancouver awards "Best Hotel Dining/Bar"
Vancouver Magazine Restaurant Awards "Best Bar/Lounge"
Travel + Leisure Traveller "Worlds Best Hotels"
Conde Nast "Gold List Hotels"
The Restaurant Supervisor oversees all aspects of a high level of customer service, by working closely with the Restaurant Manager to ensure consistent and exceptional overall guest experiences. This position requires a strong leadership presence and a passion for exceeding guest's expectations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Leadership by strong floor presence
-Greeting and seating guests
-Assisting with the management of the restaurant
-Answering phones and taking reservations and assisting with service as needed
- Ideally can start immediately
- Full availability, mornings or evenings
- Have minimum 3 years Management experience in a high-end restaurant, or hotel.
- Serving Experience an asset
- Knowledge of Squirrel and Open Table would be beneficial
- Able to commit to evenings, weekends, Christmas and New Years.
- Serving it Right Certificate
- Very personable with a positive attitude
- Resident of Vancouver
Please drop off your resume and cover letter in person to Michelle Blanchard (2nd floor) between 10-5pm Wedmesday thru Sunday at the Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, 845 Hornby Street. If you are unable able to come in person, you may e-mail your resume by replying to this post.