WeCare Home Health Services Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Workplace, Organized, Friendly Staff
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Sault Ste. MarieOctober 21, 2015
Obtain scheduled appointments from coordinator, attend clients homes and assist with daily tasks such as cleaning, light meal preparation, bathing, dressing, toileting. Some clients required 2 assistants to attend, in my experience the staff were on time and friendly. The most enjoyable part of this job was that every client was different but they were always happy to have you there helping them. I learned a great deal from this job and the experience was positive in every way.
Always an opportunity to take on more than scheduled
PSW Field Staff (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: lots of hours
Cons: poor communication
I love working in home care, the company has some organization issues. They need to work on supervising the field staff more closely and be more clear as to what job duties entail per client. Communication is an on going issue with clients and staff members.
Good company
RPN (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free gloves
Cons: short hours
One of the best in Toronto. The management are great and sometimes provide employee with free stuff.
good company to work for
Registered Care Aide (Former Employee), Vernon, BCNovember 6, 2012
Pros: great hours and flexibility
I enjoyed my time working for WeCare home health services.
I worked in several of there facilities, The staff are all great.
Also It's union, so that is a nice touch.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Whitby, ONJuly 14, 2012
One day I had a client who was affected by a stroke on his left side and I enjoyed helping him do exercises. I liked to help him do a series of exercises for his entire body, such as head movements, shrugs, arm movements and leg movements, etc. When I first started with the patient my English pronunciation wasn't so good so he didn't understand me when I said "shrug." He laughed because he thought I said "shark."