This unpaid position provides an excellent opportunity for the qualified candidate to gain valuable industry experience and develop hands-on skills. Our award-winning company offers a fun and supportive working environment.
The Marketing Intern will work with the Marketing Department on the initiatives below and special projects as required.
- Develop Facebook pages and fulfill on social media plan – this includes but is not limited to, social media monitoring, tweeting, news sourcing, contest implementation and analytics.
- Write well researched blog posts/content development
- Re-purpose and/or update past posts for current use
- Post comments on appropriate blogs/forums
- Help with renewal calls and follow-up calls (as needed)
- Implement press releases and submissions to free PR sites
- Package items for sponsorships/donations
- Assist with design and messaging for Marketing materials
- Assist with preparation for tradeshows and attend tradeshows
- Assist with mailouts and promotions
- Complete directory submissions
- Complete monthly reporting (Google Analytics, Social Media Metrics etc.)
- Research and competitive analysis
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Enrolled in or graduate of a business, marketing, or communications program
- Knowledge of web, social media, email, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work proactively and effectively within a team environment
- Minimum of three-month commitment; minimum three days/week
For those enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution, we would be happy to coordinate with them to report on progress and performance in return for program credits (Practicum & Co-op programs).
This position will commence mid-April 2013.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Webnames.ca maintains an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, a zero BBB complaint record and average telephone response times of well below 1...