Weber Shandwick

Weber Shandwick Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
N/A
N/A (Former Employee), N/ADecember 8, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I learned a great deal at this organization that has informed me for other opportunities that I may seek in the future.
Smart people to work with, difficult work/life balance.
Account Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 22, 2014
Incredibly smart people to work with. Work/life balance can be tough, 10 - 11 hour days. Client service is demanding. Benefits are great.
great work place
Nutrition Consumer Intern (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2014
Amazing people who are all so intelligent and nice. They have all taught me so much and help me grow immensely. I am a much better professional from my time at Weber Shandwick.
Good and fun people
Part Time Arrangement (Former Employee), Shandwick, SCTMarch 12, 2014
Pros: they have good talent to work with
Cons: poor hr and lacking in relevant team support
Daily meetings with various supporting teams and conference calls with China Consumer team and working with select Global Clients on projects. Reviewing new business proposals, identifying lifestyle and retail trends and new business opportunities..
Challenging Environment
Technology Public Relations Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: fun monday meetings, frequent office parties/celebrations
Cons: glass ceiling
Lots of great opportunities here but not very balanced office.
World of Learning Experience
Jr. Account Executive (Current Employee), Delhi, DLSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: good launch-pad
Cons: no work-life balance
More than anything else, any job teaches you how to cope up with life. My work in Weber Shandwick has not only taught me the nuances of my trade but also how to interact with daily problems that come in your way in a work atmosphere. My typical day at work starts with client updates, then I take care of other client servicing jobs and move to strategy – more... building and media relationship building for the clients I handle. – less
Passionate, results driven telecoms comms professional
(Public Relations agency) - Account Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGSeptember 16, 2013
Having worked in agency public relations for five years for business-to-business technology and mobile telecoms companies, I have gained significant knowledge of the markets and what it takes for a successful integrated marketing, PR and digital campaign. I have also developed excellent project management skills and established strong relationships – more... with media, analysts and other major industry influencers. I am now looking to apply my experience, knowledge and project management and client relations skills towards an in-house communications role within the mobile telecoms market. I am also seeking a role that will provide opportunities to travel abroad, enabling me to utilise my effective communication and management skills working across international teams.

Throughout my career, I have successfully managed major marketing campaigns as well as client accounts entailing UK and pan European PR programmes and project managed multiple international PR campaigns around key industry events and initiatives. This work has driven significant media coverage in top tier business and trade media (including broadcast, print and online) resulting in increased PR budgets as well as lead generation. I believe my strong media and analyst relations, strong social media understanding and relationship building skills combined with my great enthusiasm, account management, and problem solving skills will enable me to deliver great results supporting the company’s business objectives and help strengthen its positioning in the market. As a results driven and confident communicator I surpass expectations and help deliver imaginative concepts. I am outgoing, eager to learn new skills and am a team player, while being self-motivated and extremely proactive. – less
Great culture comprised of smart pr professionals
Account Supervisor (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 10, 2013
Surrounded by smart people Weber Shandwick is a great place to gain experience in all aspect of Public Relations and communications.
Good place to begin your career
Program Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 12, 2013
Fast growing agency with global clients. Competitive work environment.
Productive and Fun place to be. Free soda machines
Graphic Design Intern (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2013
Pros: tons of free lunches, free candy, free sodas
Cons: not a place to expect to get hired after your internship is over
Love the place.

If you are new you don't get included much, but you just have to make yourself at home.

It gets very busy and you need to learn to prioritize what is most important. Communication with your PC is key.
An amazing place to work
Digital Intern (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 19, 2013
Pros: great management, amazing coworkers
Cons: long hours, short breaks
My time at Weber Shandwick was an amazing chance to learn and truly hone my craft of Public Relations. As well as absorb everything that they had to teach me about the strategic use of Social Media.
Productive and inclusive workplace
PR Intern (Former Employee), Abu DhabiNovember 19, 2012
Pros: great people, always cheerful
Cons: none!
The staff at Weber Shandwick make you feel welcome on day one, by day two you feel as thought you were there for years. I was thrown right into the mix and so learned a lot in the four short weeks I was there. It was a wonderful experience.
Productive place
Public Affairs Intern (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 24, 2012
great place to start career in washington dc. They work hard, great clients
I recommend Weber Shandwick as a good place to work.
Account Group Manager (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNSeptember 14, 2012
Weber Shandwick is a good place to work: smart colleagues; challenging clients; collegial atmosphere; and a variety of professional growth opportunities.
very fun place to work
Intern Analyst, Measurement and Analytics (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 8, 2012
Pros: work life balance
Cons: boring
people are very laid back and work is not very challenging. you don't learn much but you have very good work life balance
Great experience
Post-Graduate Intern (Current Employee), Dallas, TexasMarch 26, 2012
My time as Weber Shandwick has been amazing. I work with some o f the most experienced professionals in fields like crisis communication, social media, and media relations. The atmosphere is fast-paced and exciting.
Fun and challenging environment
Intern, Consumer Accounts (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 15, 2012
Weber Shandwick in St. Louis is a place where you will be challenged, but you will also be appreciated.
Great place to work and grow.
Office clerk/Mail clerk (Former Employee), chicagoNovember 28, 2011
Pros: free lunch and dinner.
Cons: no over time
Wonderful place to learn while you grow with the company.i work in the mailroom . i didnt have anyone looking over me as long as i did my job i got great reviewes . webershandwick is a pr firm so you get a lot of free things.
Positiva e instructiva
Trainee (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTOctober 9, 2014
Pros: aprendizaje
Pude crecer como profesional pudiendo ser parte de grandes proyectos a nivel nacional e internacional. Además, de poder colaborar en la implantación de estrategias comunicativas para clientes de ámbitos tan diversos como el institucional, consumo , corporativo y health.
ambiente positivo per imparare a lavorare
acconu (Former Employee), Milano, LOMApril 22, 2014
ho imparato moltissimo da quest'azienda, mi ha resa una professionista ed insegnato parte del mestiere.

About Weber Shandwick

CMGRP knows public relations to the letter. Doing business as Weber Shandwick, the company is one of the world's leading public – Read more