What You GET
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule & remote working capabilities
- Full benefits HSA, including dental, medical, vision & massage therapy as well as RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over 10 years of experience in the market
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential & bonuses
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You DO
- Supports existing WebSan Microsoft Dynamics GP clients (50%)
o Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients.
o Oversee and administer WebSan support system and ensure ticket resolution and assignment meets required service levels and timelines.
- Implements client ERP applications (50%)
o Design & consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
o Perform business requirements analysis and design
o Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client's requirements
o Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-arounds to meet client requirements.
o Train clients on the use of Dynamics GP
o Data conversion from other systems/sources
What You ARE
- Results driven team-player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent with MS Access, MS Excel, MS Project, VISIO
- Sound knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Problem solver & excellent communicator with general programming skills as well as software design, debugging, & testing skills
- Able to prioritize multiple project deadlines with minimal supervision
- 1-5 years industry experience
- Post secondary education in business, computer science or related field
- Dynamics GP experience a MUST!
Indeed - 2 years ago