We are looking for talented individuals who are team players but at the same time can make significant individual contributions to the development work of Web3 Marketing Inc. This position requires that you interact with established and prospective clients, and use your knowledge and skills to create corporate, training and wedding videos that stand out. We will require a demo reel of your previous work.
- Degree or Diploma from Accredited Film School or Similar
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to operate professional video equipment such as DSLR system, camcorders.
- Demonstrated ability to work with post-production software such as Final Cut, Avid, Adobe Premiere, After Effect
- Ability to design 3D elements and visual effects preferred.
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative environment
- Experience and ease with Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites an asset.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to complete projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Must have own transportation, as a fair amount of travel is required for this position.
- The ability to communicate effectively and coordinate with current and prospective clients is a mandatory requirement for this position
- Paid internship to well qualified candidates
- Competitive salary
- Position with challenges and endless opportunities
- Chance to work with international Mobile Network Vendors and Operators
- Work with new exciting technologies
Indeed - 18 months ago