Web.com

Web.com Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lied about the position from the start
Inside sales consultant (Current Employee), Halifax, NSApril 1, 2014
Pros: product is reasonable for the price.
Cons: lies are hard to gain trust.
What I was hired to do and what I was initially trained to do, no more matched the position and training, than if I had had someone from a completely different company write the job description no knowledge of the job at hand..

The team leader is great, he makes things reasonable to work in the environment, however, out of his control were the management – more... of who and how the work is doled out.

Unreasonable to expect the same level of production from an uneven playing field. – less
Professional Job Experience
Client Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 20, 2014
Day to Day: Get to Cubicle on time, Log on, complete calls by assisting customers with A+ customer service while meeting and exceeding metrics set by company. Clocked out on time.

Learned: Organization, Multitasking, Empathy, Advanced Marketing skills and more.

Management: Split into teams. I was on the advanced team under my supervisor. She was just – more... amazing. Not only did she tackle her job to help/support her team but she went out her way for other teams, 1 on 1 training and even personal matters..professionally.

Co-Workers: Family basically. everyone working efficiently together and as hard as possible to exceed metric standards to obtain our intensives and awards.

Hard Part: Use to be taking on supervisors escalation calls when I wasn't at that level yet. I made it through although took more time then wanted although the more I took the better I improved.

Enjoyable: Everything, hiring, training, learning, taking on responsibilities, pay, hours, my supervisor. Most likely my favorite job I've had thus far. – less
Productive and a wonderful place to work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaJuly 14, 2014
I really enjoyed working for this company with the staff and the ways it allowed me to advance from one position to another.
Fun work place
Csr sales (Current Employee), Drums PaJuly 1, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: healthcare
Taking inbound calls, enjoy working with people.
Billing, sales, escalate calls, adherence to schedule.
There is no hard part of my job.

Everyone is like family
Great People to work for
Modifications Tier 1 (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 31, 2014
Web.com is a great company to work for that offers excellent benefits. The management is great to work for and they care for the employees.
Great Management
Product Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 28, 2014
Management really helps when you need clarity and helps you succeed.
Web.com
Social Media Specialist - Account Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 28, 2014
It's a large corporation that provides an opportunity to work with large, fortune level partners and gain a lot of experience with different types of business customers.
They are an amazing company to work for they care about their employees.
WEB CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Spokane, WAMay 20, 2014
At Web.com our teams became almost like family the supervisors are thorough and respectful.
Management always had the employees best interest in mind with the different opportunities that arose.
Deceptive job
Business Consultant (Former Employee), Spokane, WAMay 16, 2014
Pros: empliyment
Cons: everything else
I normally do not write about such things, but ... RUN AWAY, RUN FAST, RUN FAR

Run from this job.. Or at least in Spokane, WA.

Okay co-workers, horriable management, poor un-qualified Trainers..deception is their game..
Joke HR Dept and IT Dept.

Expected to make sales with defective equipment and support staff. Embrassing!

Top Executives are only – more... concerned with collecting the stocks shares while the Minions work the lies off. The product is a fair to poor product at best. This is truly a product for people that absolutely know nothing about marketing.. Its amazing that the stick price is what it is..

In closing: if you want to lie, cheat, steal and sell to people and not help businesses than this is the job for you..

Lossing this job was the best thing that ever happenened in my life.. Again..
RUN AWAY... – less
Great Advancement
Technical Support; Customer Support; Sales (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlApril 27, 2014
Web.com is a great company to start with andthey offer awesome opportunites to advance within the company.
Excellent Experience Gained from Employment
RETENTION AGENT (Former Employee), JacksonvilleApril 9, 2014
Great Company, Friendly management
Typical day at work includes, providing excellent customer service to retain clients.
Experience gained includes, in depth understanding of internet marketing , handling discontinuation of service professionally, providing seo consultations, handling billing, and to handle any other issue that may present itself .
Management – more... was awesome, Micro-management did come into play over time. – less
High turnover
Outside Sales Senior Lead Specialist (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: great incom potential
Great company poor management.
Great Co-workers
Managing daily task put on by corporate.
Paper work.
Flexibility to do the job.
Tech Life
Sr. Tech Support Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 7, 2014
Pros: fun co-workers
Cons: lack of real training.
Best part about working here is the schedule. work day includes getting yelled about about existing server issues that have never been completely resolved or still pending resolution.
a fun place to work
Receptionist/ editor (Former Employee), Spokane WQAMarch 4, 2014
there are not many things to review with this job, people were great to work with, no change in job status, no raises, mangament were not every helpful
productive, always a call to take to assist customers
Customer Support Specialist II (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 3, 2014
Pros: free events, football games, bbqs
Cons: nonrecognition, raises
Take calls all day, assist customers with minor modifications to their website, billing, retention, minor tech support

I learned how to manage Google Ad words, how to manage a Facebook Business page correctly and effectively

Management assists as much as possible but they are sometimes too busy to help agents. I believe we need a floor support or – more... team lead to assist with agents who need help

The agents do try to assist one another as best as possible when we have issues or are confused about something on the account – less
A great first stop
Quality Control Editor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 26, 2014
-Job was extremely flexible on time off, even allowing me to work an irregular schedule when necessary (does not apply to customer-facing employees); fringe benefits (sports tickets, etc.) made off-hours life enjoyable.

-Compensation is enough for entry-level professionals, but industry vets will not be impressed. Insurance is sufficient.

-Job is – more... very secure, and management is patient in employee development, but advancement bottlenecks abound. However, the right opening can be meteoric.

-By far the best management I've worked with, across multiple departments. Patient, involved, knowledgeable, and collegial.

-Culture differs greatly between departments. Operations is very laid-back; more customer-facing roles have been more intense. Enforcement of the company dress code is almost non-existent, the appeal of which is a matter of taste. – less
Your success lies in your hands
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 26, 2014
Good commission structure and base. You can make to100k but must be driven and focused and put an honest days work in to be successful.
Typical day at work
Customer Service/Media Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2014
I come in at 9 am and clock in and start taking calls. I have two fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute lunch. We have a lounge with a ping pong table and Flat Screens we usually go to the lounge for lunch.
Call center with incoming sales and web consulting calls.
Web Consultant (Current Employee), Spokane,WAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: computer skills, people skills, weekends off
Cons: inconsistant paychecks, inconsistant coachings
Daily:
I take incoming calls from 6:00AM-2:30PM for clients looking to renew their services with us. The goal here is to convert them into a customer for other services. Our managers will keep track of our sales and improve them when they see fit. My co-workers all try to make as many sales as possible within their shift. The hardest part of my job – more... is the commission structure. It is rather difficult to make commission for veterans and new sales members as this structure does constantly change and paychecks are not ever the same. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that I learn about how to interact with different types of people. – less
Productive and friendly work enviroment
Modification Specialist Tier 1 (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers and plenty of work to do
Cons: not paid enough and some false expectations set by sales associates
Talking on the phone with the customer and making comestic changes to their website, for example text changes, font colors and backgrounds, pictures, slide shows, added videos to the customer's website through HTML coding that has been provided, and changing colors in the CSS coding.

The hardest part of the job is trying to upsell customer with various – more... different products that I think would help benefit their business. – less

About Web.com

Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WWWW) Web.com is one the most dynamic, fastest growing companies serving small business on the internet – Read more