Large focus on safety and training.
Pros: health care, 401k, company vehicle
- A fast paced environment with a large focus on safety and training. - My training included Asset management, sales, Field Service Technician II, Shop technician and Capillary Technologies. While performing the duties listed, I learned valve repair and wellhead installation and testing per industry standards.
- Management was a challenge due to large – more... turnover rate and forever changing demands with compliance.
- My opinion of my co-workers is very positive due to the performance and sacrifices made to meet client demands. Everyone worked hard and adapted to change in order to provide better products and services.
- The hardest part of the job was going to work each day not knowing if the doors would be open. After confirmation from management that our facility would stay open, it was closed shortly thereafter.
- The most enjoyable aspect of the job was the ability to work with a core group of guys who cared about there jobs and gave more of themselves than was asked. – less