Weatherford Employee Review

Must be a slave to work here
Stage Tool Operator/ General Labour (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 May 2014
Not impressed at all. They let me go because I was a girl but they cannot legally say that because they know they will be sued. They rave about safety 24/7 but as soon as you tell them your shoulder hurts they will let you go because you are then a liability and they don't want to lose money.

7000 employees got laid off this year. I would not recommend this unstable company to anyone.
Pros
Co-workers are nice
Cons
Everything, no stability, pay is low, no benefits, treat you bad unless you are a permanent employee

Other Weatherford Employee Reviews

Your just a number
Casing Jack Operator (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB11 December 2017
Throw you under the bus when its convenient and lay you off when they crunch your number. There pretty much working bankrupt right now as we speak so you will never have secure-meant.
Pros
used to be free lunches
Cons
dont care
typical day
Senior OPe (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB4 December 2017
Arrive at shop perform pre trip inspection on line truck. Drive to location. Safety meeting. Spot truck perform job rig out return to base. Wash unit.