Weatherford Employee Review

Technical Service Coordinator
Technical Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 April 2014
This was my first job in the Drilling Industry. I really enjoyed the exposure to new technology and challenges to maintain good client relations. I learned a lot about mechanical, hydraulic and motion control systems. The work environment was great. While there were challenges between different departments everyone worked together to solve the challenges of the company. The hardest part of the job was troubleshooting equipment failures (this was also one of the most enjoyable parts of the job). Extremely long hours in remote locations with not overtime compensation. With Electrical, Mechanical, Control System, Hydraulic, Programming and Telecommunication all wrapped up into on piece of equipment. The experience I gained from the troubleshooting was impeccable.
Pros
Troubleshooting
Cons
long hours and no overtime compensation

Other Weatherford Employee Reviews

Managers need to change their mentalities,
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 February 2018
Managers care mostly about their positions instead of helping employees to succeed and flourish
During 5 years I had only 1 training course about customer service
Poor work place culture (depending on who is your manager)
No this was not a fun work place
Driver/Rig hand/Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 February 2018
Drove to well locations and rig up gripper unit. Had are daily safety Workplace culture was great. the best part if the job was driving to locations and meeting with the rig crew and the doing the job.