Recruiter / Account Manager
WeMovePeople – Toronto, ON
WeMovePeople is a boutique recruiting firm that was established in 2002. Our focus is on providing elite end-to-end staffing solutions to world class engineering and technology firms.
- Identify particular needs of existing and prospective clients.
- Service clients and develop established accounts by visits, issue resolution and determining HR requirements.
- Expand and establish new markets by nurturing advantageous business relations.
- Ensure successful placements abide by all labor laws and regulations as they pertain to employment.
- Recruit and effectively place tradesmen, engineers, and senior level management personnel.
- Manage orders and acquire candidates through recruiting, online job postings and referrals.
- Establish effective strategies for screening and recruitment.
- Use various sales and marketing techniques to secure/expand permanent placements.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies that support job listings and maintain lists of candidates for future needs.
- Assess prospective candidates through interview, skills assessment, and reference checks.
- Evaluate candidates using various interviewing techniques including behavioral, stress and situational models.
- Initiate development and application of assessment tools to aid and ensure a successful candidate-client match.
- Employ specialized selection process of candidate-specific attributes based on client needs.
- Self Training and Self Development: Develop and continuously improve YOUR methods and procedures to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, focus, and determination.
- Outstanding Customer service skills.
- Willing to work on a 100% commission basis