This position provides in-store assembly for Seasonal Products such as BBQ sets/Lawnmower/Swing Sets/Gazebos and etc.
Possess a mechanical aptitude, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and be proficient with various hand tools (power screw drivers, impact drill / wrench, ratchets and air compressor).
Basic reading, writing, mathematical skills (computer skills a plus); Ability to assemble bicycles according to manufacturer’s specifications; Strong customer service orientation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assemble all products to the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure the product can be used safely.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all store employees and customers.
- Maintains effective method of contact with dispatcher through smart phone, voicemail, cell phone, email, etc.
Receive and return all calls promptly.
- Reports and/or handles customer complaints.
- Maintains good work habits and arrives at appointments punctually.
- Works independently to meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- 1-2 years of assembly experience. Retail experience is an asset.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Must have reliable transportation with valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Must have daily email access
- Must have basic tools. Compressor and impact drill a definite asset to increase productivity.
- Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle feel or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Assemblers are paid based on productivity (piece-rate).
Please EMAIL RESUME.
We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for a phone interview.