We are seeking handy and skillful professionals to conduct property maintenance, repairs, and installations (i.e. Gazebos, Solarium, play sets, trampoline and etc).
We offer on-the-job training, flexible work hours, competitive pay, as well as bi-weekly pay schedule.
Job type: Part-time/Contract
Compensation: starting at $25 per hour
Skills that will be an asset:
- General Interior/Exterior repairs
- Furniture repairs
- Minor electrical & plumbing
- Fire Life and Safety
- Lock replacement/repair
Please indicate any trades and skills that you possess on your resume please.
- Possess your own tools
- Willing to travel (compensation depends on location)
- Few years of handy work experience.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Must have reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must have daily email access.
- Reliable work ethic and availability.
- Good command of the English language.
- Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle feel or operate objects, tools or controls.
Please SUBMIT RESUME including any maintenance/technician experience you may have.
We thank all applicants for applying and will only contact those selected for a phone interview.