We Care

We Care Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
this company is a hot mess. low wages, poor scheduling high turnover and in general complete chaos
Health Care Aide (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: nothng good since cutbacks
Cons: too many to describe
i was injured while working and have been struggling since.
another day on the right side of the grass
Health care Aide (Former Employee), edmonton, ABNovember 7, 2013
Not a single is day at work is the same but I strive to keep my mind tuned towards success and keep out the junk (negativity) as much as possible.
What I've learned is to be happy with what I have while pursuing all that I want.
Management is always encouraging and I love to reciprocate that with hard work and deliver what's required of me.
Co-workers – more... are great. Everyone has a not so good of a start everyday so, a small compliment towards them really gives them boost and make them feel better. After all, Giving starts the process of receiving.
The toughest part of the job is when you've exhausted all avenues to help someone (client with their respiratory benefits) but you still fall short.and don't get approved.
The best part of the job is that every failure and rejection allows me to begin more intelligently, think critically and think with a problem solving mentality. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Companion Sitter (Current Employee), Brandon, MBJuly 5, 2013
Pros: team player and work well with others
Cons: not getting enough work
Assisting clients in their home with menial tasks that they can;t perform any longer.
Learned how to work with individuals with certain illnesses
The staff at We Care are easy to get along with
Lifting someone in their home if need be or bathing them
Working with the the clients and learning about their lives
Nice place to do my internship
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: was none
I enjoyed the people I worked with there. And had found the environment to be a pleseant one. I answered calls, and did filing and faxing along with any required photocopying. Management had been good and polite as well as my coworkers. I learned a lot of things while working there like how to operate a 3 line telephone system. I enjoyed just being – more... there. – less
First Assisted Living Facility I worked at.
Assisted Living Worker (Former Employee), Vernon, BCOctober 14, 2012
Pros: great clean place to work.
Cons: wages too low at the time.
We Care was the first Assisted Living facility I worked at in Vernon, BC. It too was a great place to work and learn, staff was very helpful and enjoyed teaching me.
There were aspects of the job I really liked and some I didn't.
Support Worker (Former Employee), Penticton, BCOctober 11, 2012
Pros: experience
I worked many jobs such as residential cleaning and cooking. I took clients shopping and to appointments. I supervised families and taught parenting skills.
Enjoyed working with children.
Good people to work with and for!
Care Provider (Former Employee), Medicine Hat, ABMay 30, 2012
Pros: caring atmosphere
Cons: not enough hours to live on.
A good place to work if you like seniors and the supervisors are knowledgeable.
It was ok.
In-Home and Hospital Caregiver (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 28, 2012
I used this as a part-time employment. It was ok for the time being.
Productive Workplace
Home Health Aide, Apex (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 15, 2014
Pros: able to maintain own schedule
Cons: less work involved
Maintained a stable and non hostile fun environment working with terminally and unstable patients. The agency was a team friendly environment and I enjoyed working well with others. The hardest part was scheduling and having to part from clients you have gotten used to working with and the most enjoyable was making new friends with new friendly faces.
SOCIAL ORGANISATION
SOCIAL INTERNSHIP (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 10, 2014
Pros: social prganisation
Cons: na
• Led a 4 member team and drafted the inaugural yearbook for the NGO after a detailed study of the activities from 2002-2012. The yearbook will soon be used as a reference for future expansion
• Prepared a video highlighting the activities of the NGO which will soon feature as a TV commercial
productive and fun
Contracted DCF Transportation Specialist (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTJune 26, 2014
. Established therapeutic relationship with individuals receiving services to ensure effecting guidance and support
. Provide transportation to and from school, clinical therapy appointments and physicians appointments
. Monitors individuals behaviors
I enjoy volunteering my time to help people in my community.
We Care Volunteer (Current Employee), Kokomo, INJune 10, 2014
I enjoy volunteering my time to help people in my community.
great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee), atlanta gaMay 16, 2014
this was a great place to work staff was very helpful when i needed team players
a regular job
Tree cutter (Current Employee), Covert, MIJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: little hours
we drove to where the tree they wanted cut down and we took off the branches and we cut the tree in pieces depending on the size.
social work
executive in a N.G.O (Former Employee), Raigarh ChhattisgarhDecember 22, 2013
That is a leading NGO and it plays a major role to development of rural india.
like working with kids
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 22, 2013
Experienced business professional with highly developed management training. A motivational person with presentation skills seeking to develop successful teaching methods to move forward in the employer co-op and to manage new hires & directing a for manageable employees.
Non emergency transportation
Non emergency driver (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAJune 19, 2013
Provided non-emergency transportation to homebound individuals that needed to get and from medical appointments.
Maintained daily records for medicaid and medicare.
Escorted clients to appointments.
The office manager was more of a friendly type than a manager type. I felt as though my qualifications were ignored and also sacrificial to each and .
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMMarch 26, 2013
Pros: you go home at night knowing you've helped some one in need.
Cons: i cant really think of any
I felt as though all of the years I've chosen to be a care giver were constantly challenged. My worth as a caregiver was never an important factor. The clients I received at times litterally made me feel as if I always needed to defend myself, emotionally. I have always considered myself to be a very strong and universal individual, no matter my surroundings. – more... But, As an employee of We Care.... I took my Certified Nursing Assistance certificate and CPR certification along with all the years of caregiving that I could remember and I threw it all out the window. Because I have never seen a company so worried about profit and less worried about the service provided to the patients and employees of the company.I went from caring for a person on every level to being a family member that wanted no part of it. It was extremely sad. I found my self driving back and forth as though I were the family member out of pity. – less
Small private family oriented practice, with high volume work load
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), East Providence, RIMarch 12, 2013
Pros: positive staff, family practice
Cons: newer business coach, reduction of benefits
coronal polishings,dental radiation,sealant applicaction, chairside assisting.
very good place to work
HHA (Former Employee), Trenton, NJOctober 25, 2012
its hawsome nice place to work good people i would love to refferral some of my friend to this place

About We Care

WeCare Organics provides a variety of sustainable, turnkey residuals management options for municipal, commercial and residential – Read more