Client Care Managers are Nurses who feel a sense of enjoyment and happiness from helping other people who truly need it. As a CCM at We Care, you will support our Care Aides, who work at our clients’ homes, helping them live their lives. You will conduct initial assessments for clients, train Care Aides and handle client issues.
About We Care
At We Care, we know that our clients expect the best service in a truly caring environment. We Care was recently awarded the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplace Award, recognizing our commitment to creating an environment where engaged employees are truly appreciated. The award measures our commitment to our employees based on the Eight Elements of Employee Engagement, including: Communication, Leadership, Culture, Rewards & Recognition, Professional & Personal Growth, Accountability & Performance, Vision & Values and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Each year, We Care awards one staff or a member of their family a scholarship to assist them in pursuing post-secondary education. This scholarship is awarded to someone who has demonstrated a commitment to their education and to their community.
We Care is nationally accredited by Accreditation Canada – an independent, third-party authority that accredits hospitals and other health care providers in Canada.
- Supervision: Ensures the delivery of safe, competent and compassionate frontline care
- Practice Support: Ensures adherence to health care best practices
- Communication: Implements and monitors adherence to the communication plan
- Quality Management: Leads performance measurement activities
- Risk Management: Creates a culture of adverse event reporting leading to risk reduction and improved safety for clients and staff
- Health and Safety
- Current Nursing Certificate
- Nursing and/or Business degree an asset
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service, strict adherence to high quality standards
- Ability to motivate people
- Provide the best possible solutions to problem solving or decision making
- Able to achieve results through people
How to Apply
- Please email your cover letter, resume and nursing certificate to fraservalley.hiring[at]wecare.ca with "CCM-Van" or “CCM-FV” in the subject line, depending on if you want to work in Vancouver or the Fraser Valley.
- Please indicate in the body of the email where you saw this posting.
- Don't forget to check out our website at www.wecare.ca .
- Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.