Nurses feel a sense of enjoyment and happiness from helping other people who truly need it. As a Nurse at We Care, you will provide exceptional care to clients in their own homes. We are looking for people who can work weekends in the Comox/Courtenay area.
About We Care
At We Care, we know that our clients expect the best service in a truly caring environment. We Care was recently awarded the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplace Award, recognizing our commitment to creating an environment where engaged employees are truly appreciated. The award measures our commitment to our employees based on the Eight Elements of Employee Engagement, including: Communication, Leadership, Culture, Rewards & Recognition, Professional & Personal Growth, Accountability & Performance, Vision & Values and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Each year, We Care awards one staff or a member of their family a scholarship to assist them in pursuing post-secondary education. This scholarship is awarded to someone who has demonstrated a commitment to their education and to their community.
We Care is nationally accredited by Accreditation Canada – an independent, third-party authority that accredits hospitals and other health care providers in Canada.
- Provide nursing care to clients
- Create and maintain client documentation
- Recognize any deterioration in clients and report changes
- Provide emotional support to clients
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Liaise with the public; represent We Care throughout the community
- Current Nursing Registration/License
- Clear Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Search, within the last 6 months
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and reliable, adequately insured vehicle (due to time and distance between visits, a car is required)
- Experience dealing with elderly clients in the home setting
- Strong communication skills
- Caring, helpful attitude
- Very competitive compensation relative to other home care services
- Extended health and dental benefits
How to Apply
- Please email your cover letter and resume to fraservalley.hiring[at]wecare.ca with "LPN" in the subject line.
- Please indicate in the body of the email where you saw this posting.
- Don't forget to check out our website at www.wecare.ca
- Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago
At We Care, we know that our clients expect the best service in a truly caring environment. We Care was recently awarded the Achievers 50...