Client Care Co-coordinators are responsible for scheduling home care staff to ensure the delivery of safe, competent care. This is a fast-paced role for a growing company, in a growing industry and reports to the Client Care Coordinator Manager. The hours for this position are Thursday to Monday, 11am to 7pm. This is a very challenging and exciting position. If you love putting together a puzzle, helping people and doing something different everyday, then this may be a great fit for you.
About We Care
At We Care, we know that our clients expect the best service in a truly caring environment. We Care was recently awarded the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplace Award, recognizing our commitment to creating an environment where engaged employees are truly appreciated. The award measures our commitment to our employees based on the Eight Elements of Employee Engagement, including: Communication, Leadership, Culture, Rewards & Recognition, Professional & Personal Growth, Accountability & Performance, Vision & Values and Corporate Social Responsibility.
We Care is nationally accredited by Accreditation Canada – an independent, third-party authority that accredits hospitals and other health care providers in Canada.
- Documentation and Communication
- Co-ordination with peers
- Quality Management
- Minimum Grade 12 education, certificate in administration an asset
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment
- Minimum of 2 years office experience, preferably in the health care or customer service field
- Encourages people to communicate effectively, and through example, to create a participative and positive atmosphere
- Works continuously to improve the quality of service provided * Remains rational when dealing with others, works within organizational requirements
How to Apply
- Please email your resume and cover letter to fraservalley.hiring[at]wecare.ca with "CCC" in the subject line.
- Please indicate in the body of the email where you saw this posting.
- Don't forget to check out our website at www.wecare.ca .
- Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At We Care, we know that our clients expect the best service in a truly caring environment. We Care was recently awarded the Achievers 50...