We Care Home Health Services Employee Review

View all We Care Home Health Services reviews

Working with Seniors
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 May 2014
l really enjoyed my time working with different people in their homes. I learned a lot about being a Health Care Aide.
Pros
Working with different people
Cons
To short of visits

Other We Care Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Really fun enviornment of staff and clients
Lead Staff (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 January 2018
I learned how to manage a household and multitask really well, understand and also became a leader that staff and management looked up too and spoke highly of. I do whatever is needed to benefit the company.
Pros
Made our own food
Cons
would consist of 15 hour days
Unclear policies sometimes but good support and teaching from the agency
Companion/Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 January 2018
Company policies were unclear (ie you can't accept anything (food, coffee, gifts) from a client but at Christmas something for under $10 was OK). Yet, at any other time if a client wanted to have a cup of coffee with you (much less than $10), you had to say no as a worker. If the client was a private client you could accept a gift.)
I believe this is how it was, but at the time it seemed that the lines were unclear. And strange.
Pros
clients needs are matched to the skills of the workers, good support and teaching from the agency or managers
Cons
had to sometimes travel from one client to another in a short span of time, at a further distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at We Care Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.